Haven Luggage Tags

Pablo Diablo

Hi. I just received my Haven letter and luggage tags for my upcoming cruise. The luggage tags were a purple/plum color and say "Priority", but no mention of "Haven" on them. My memory may be failing me, but on a previous cruise in the Haven I recall the luggage tags were a gold color. Just wondering what other recent Haven guests' experience has been and if I have the correct tags (they do have the correct stateroom number)? Thanks in advance for your replies.

unless things have changed in the last 2 months since my last cruise, not only will your tags say "priority", but should also have your cabin number.  you should get your luggage much faster than non-haven passengers. also, if your'e in a haven suite, there is a specially  designated check in area. the wait there is about 10-15 minutes, and a butler or concierge will come and get you and take you to cagneys for a nice leisurely lunch. make sure you order a glass of champagne to start your cruise off right.   chances are, by the time you are finished, your luggage will probably be waiting for you at the cabin door. i also have found both haven and non-haven suites, are usually cleaned and ready for occupancy long before other cabins.  i've left my wife in cagney's for  a few minutes, to check the cabin, and its usually ready.

so, not to worry

There is an excellent post on this (which I can't find right now) which explains how the tag labeling works. The color is specific to the ship - every ship in NCL's fleet is a different color. Everyone boarding the same ship gets tags that have the same color. The words/letters/numbers on the tag tell the porters where to deliver the luggage once it is on the ship.

Hope that helps.

On 12/6/2022 at 8:00 PM, Pablo Diablo said:

Hi. I just received my Haven letter and luggage tags for my upcoming cruise. The luggage tags were a purple/plum color and say "Priority", but no mention of "Haven" on them. My memory may be failing me, but on a previous cruise in the Haven I recall the luggage tags were a gold color. Just wondering what other recent Haven guests' experience has been and if I have the correct tags (they do have the correct stateroom number)? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Our Blue Haven luggage tags for the Getaway have Priority on them, they arrived yesterday for a 1-8-23 cruise. Nothing about Haven