Dessert name

CruisefunSAN

Yes, it’s been a standard in the rotation since the start of their relationship with Norman Love.   It’s definitely available on all 7NT or longer sailings.  It may make an appearance on shorter sailings, especially if there’s a formal night. 

4 minutes ago, sandyoftheseas said:

I wonder when the new premier package starts will these desserts only be available to those guests? 

I should hope not.

Remove the better desserts and there's not much else left except ice cream & creme brulee.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sandyoftheseas said:

That is just why they might do it to encourage all the people who like the Norman Love desserts to upgrade to the premier package. 

I don't see that so far... only those newly concocted ice cream monstrosities I saw in photo's. They were more designed to attract children than an adult. 

btw- what happened to smize cream? Not that I would pay extra for it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyoftheseas said:

MissP22- I hope you are right I really enjoy the Norman Love desserts.

FYI all.  The desserts left around from the Norman Love days are just called Chocolate Journey desserts now since Love contract has ended.  At least the desserts didn't have to end at the same time.  When contract ended with Curtis Stone, his dishes were erased from the menus and at least a couple of those were favorites of many guests.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 11:23 PM, VibeGuy said:

start of their relationship with Norman Love

ooh as in the Candy Company in Ft Myers FL? My son works for them, and I only just recently tried their candies, oh yum! Beautiful and tasty.......

39 minutes ago, VibeGuy said:

Yes, Princess had a licensing deal with him for name and several recipes he developed.  Vastly improved their dessert execution when it came to chocolate.  

But recent reports on the improvement are now terrible.  The chocolate pistachio dome and the Love Boat dream are abominations.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:21 PM, Steelers36 said:

FYI all.  The desserts left around from the Norman Love days are just called Chocolate Journey desserts now since Love contract has ended.  At least the desserts didn't have to end at the same time.  When contract ended with Curtis Stone, his dishes were erased from the menus and at least a couple of those were favorites of many guests.

I actually liked one of the Curtis Stone entrees. I do miss it.

7 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

My fave was the Sea Bass and I have been unable to find recipe.  I even tried writing his website and nada.  The pot pie was pretty good too.

I liked the pork roast - especially when I could taste the crispy seasoning. It was weird - you are right, they were on the menus several times during a cruise and they are just now gone.

Was the sea bass in the dining room or Crown Grill? I knew several who love the one in the Crown Grill.

Edited by Coral

9 minutes ago, Coral said:

I liked the pork roast - especially when I could taste the crispy seasoning. It was weird - you are right, they were on the menus several times during a cruise and they are just now gone.

Was the sea bass in the dining room or Crown Grill? I knew several who love the one in the Crown Grill.

DR.  Like you described.