Box Office on Prima

laudergayle

4 hours ago, laudergayle said:

I don’t see a Box Office on the Prima.  If there is one, where?  If not, where do we make in-person reservations for entertainment? Guest services?

It is in the Deck 6 entrance to the Theater, starboard side. That being said, on embarkation day last week, everyone was being routed to the port side entrance and the line went through the front of the theater and back up the starboard side hall to make show reservations. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

It is in the Deck 6 entrance to the Theater, starboard side. That being said, on embarkation day last week, everyone was being routed to the port side entrance and the line went through the front of the theater and back up the starboard side hall to make show reservations. 

I guess the word is out that you must be quick on the draw to secure show reservations on Prima.  I am looking forward to Price Is Right…did you get called down yet?

14 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

I guess the word is out that you must be quick on the draw to secure show reservations on Prima.  I am looking forward to Price Is Right…did you get called down yet?

The Price is Right is great fun! If your price is right, you could win a new car as part of the showcase showdown. 

That being said, by 11:45 am on embarkation day, all of the comedy shows were sold out for the duration of our 7-night cruise. The comedians appear in the main theater if you don't get a seat in the Improv. 

Edited by BirdTravels

8 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Price is Right is great fun! If your price is right, you could win a new car as part of the showcase showdown. 

That being said, by 11:45 am on embarkation day, all of the comedy shows were sold out for the duration of our 7-night cruise. The comedians appear in the main theater if you don't get a seat in the Improv. 

I can hardly wait till April.  We’re not Haven and won’t be Platinum till we’re off the Prima so we splurged for Priority Access to get on board as quickly as possible.  Looks like Priority Access may pay off for us with reservations — fingers-crossed.  Thanks.

47 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

I can hardly wait till April.  We’re not Haven and won’t be Platinum till we’re off the Prima so we splurged for Priority Access to get on board as quickly as possible.  Looks like Priority Access may pay off for us with reservations — fingers-crossed.  Thanks.

Good Luck!

Two different approaches:

Shows First (@ Box Office) / Dinners Second (@ Syd Norman's)

We used this approach on our October Prima cruise and got all of our shows booked (including the Improv). But struggled to get a Palomar dinner reservation at a time that worked around our shows.

Dinners First (@ Syd Norman's) / Shows Second (@ Box Office)

We used this approach on our December Prima cruise and got all of our dinners sorted out at the times we wanted (including two dinners at Palomar). We got Donna Summer and Noise Boys booked o.k, but all Improv shows were sold out. 

On our December Prima cruise, we found that the NCL App did not have all of the show times loaded and we didn't wait in line for a touch screen kiosk to see if we could do show reservations without waiting at the box office (which is how we booked all of our shows). 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Good Luck!

Two different approaches:

Shows First (@ Box Office) / Dinners Second (@ Syd Norman's)

We used this approach on our October Prima cruise and got all of our shows booked (including the Improv). But struggled to get a Palomar dinner reservation at a time that worked around our shows.

Dinners First (@ Syd Norman's) / Shows Second (@ Box Office)

We used this approach on our December Prima cruise and got all of our dinners sorted out at the times we wanted (including two dinners at Palomar). We got Donna Summer and Noise Boys booked o.k, but all Improv shows were sold out. 

On our December Prima cruise, we found that the NCL App did not have all of the show times loaded and we didn't wait in line for a touch screen kiosk to see if we could do show reservations without waiting at the box office (which is how we booked all of our shows). 

One would have thought that TA’ s would get priority onboard.

6 hours ago, laudergayle said:

How did you splurged for Priority Access? Is this a new thing you can buy? 

Can anyone help me find more information on this Priority Access, too?  My husband purchased it because it offered a $50 spa credit per person on port days and he wanted to surprise me with a couples massage.  I've been online trying to book the massages and it's saying everything is unavailable to book other than the spa pass which starts at $379 per person.  We are booked on the Norwegian Bliss Jan 7th Panama Canal.

14 minutes ago, Miss Charlotte said:

Can anyone help me find more information on this Priority Access, too?  My husband purchased it because it offered a $50 spa credit per person on port days and he wanted to surprise me with a couples massage.  I've been online trying to book the massages and it's saying everything is unavailable to book other than the spa pass which starts at $379 per person.  We are booked on the Norwegian Bliss Jan 7th Panama Canal.

Welcome to Cruise Critic 

Yes, you can only book the couples massage once you are onboard. 

image.thumb.png.04f5e634cf4b0468fd54a9b592a225e9.png

image.thumb.png.7b81a435e0836d6bb209f4dda289a164.png

On 12/13/2022 at 11:15 PM, uneamie said:

How did you splurged for Priority Access? Is this a new thing you can buy? 

I asked my NCL PCC to add it. It was $179 for our 7-day cruise.  Here is the link to what it includes.  The breakfast room service is now more of a value since complimentary items now cost $4.95 + 20%. https://www.ncl.com/priority-access-faq