Holding an open cabin that doesn't show up on the website

Eli_6

"Just in case" my May 28th pride sailing cancels, I have been putting the cabins I want on on the Venezia on a 48 hours hold every couple of days. (I don't want to risk the $800 deposit to deposit them.) I asked my TA to do the free hold once, but I feel bad doing it over and over again.  Problem is, the inside room I want that is across the hall from the Vista balcony I want, doesn't show up on the Carnival website because the website just shows the first ten or so inside rooms available on that deck in the aft...and there are more than 10 cabins available.  So, I can't put it on hold on my own.  Is there anyway to get the other inside cabins to show up on the website?  

1 hour ago, Mic101680 said:

Why not just book the cabin you want with a refundable deposit/fare? And if it's a go, have your TA keep an eye out for better rates since that's what they're supposed to do?

Good idea. I didn't realize any of the fares had refundable deposits...

Some cruise lines and some travel agents have caught onto the book multiple cruises for the same period to fare shop at the time of final payment game.

It is possible if the cruise dates of the two different booking are for the same time period, the second booking  will not be accepted.

I know my TA's agency now tracks client booking across the various cruise lines and travel agents to avoid the multiple bookings for cruise fare shopping.