Room service on embarkation?

M&Dcruisers

7 minutes ago, M&Dcruisers said:

Can I order room service on embarkation for lunch; about 1pm?

Odds are you won't be in your room by that time, unless you're in the Owner's, Vista or Oceania Suite. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ToxM said:

I am sure I read that they give you the option of a lunch in your room if you are in an OS on embarkation day. 

I would  be surprised  if  they did  but  I would check with the Butler  when you board 

4 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I would  be surprised  if  they did  but  I would check with the Butler  when you board 

From Oceania website:

• Optional private in-suite embarkation day lunch from noon to 2 pm in Owner’s Suites

Edited by RetiredLifer
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RetiredLifer said:

I did a sampling of vista, O and R ships.

Offer of embarkation private lunch in suite (Owners, Vista and Oceania suites) showed on both O ships and Vista but was not offered on the R ships.

maybe not showing on the Canadian site  for VS & OC

I did see it offered on Sirena  OS  only

Have not checked the others

It is not on my radar or pocket book 😉

• Like 1

Crazy

i just checked the three Sirena cruises, the Nautica cruse and the three Riviera cruises I have booked.  The three Sirena cruises and the Nautica cruise do not offer the embarkation lunch in any of the three top suites but the three Riviera cruises offer it in all three top suites.   I guess “Offer May Vary.”

I haven’t done room service on embarkation day.  You can order room service be delivered to you anywhere on the ship. You don’t need to be in your cabin.  Just call with your order. Tell them where to deliver it.   On one cruise in the dining room, I asked a waiter for an apple. He said that there weren’t any on the ship.  Called room service and had them deliver the apple to me.  When room service delivered it to me in the dining room, the waiter apologized. Guess he was too lazy to get it for me.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RetiredLifer said:

Crazy

i just checked the three Sirena cruises, the Nautica cruse and the three Riviera cruises I have booked.  The three Sirena cruises and the Nautica cruise do not offer the embarkation lunch in any of the three top suites but the three Riviera cruises offer it in all three top suites.   I guess “Offer May Vary.”

Is it noted in your booking?  or some place  else?

I will never be in a top suite  so have no idea  how that works

😉