Adding Guest Dilemma

GreenPastaEarth

First Post Here,

Booked a cruise for May 2023, just me and my parents. Things have happened and one other person would like to join us. We are booked in a 3-person cove balcony cabin. How difficult would it be to either add one person to the room or be able to change it so we are split into two rooms of 2?

They will not allow you to book a 4th person in a "3 person" room. Plus, there would not be a bed for them. However, if there are rooms that are available, I bet they would allow you to change rooms to two, 2-person rooms since it means more revenue for Carnival.

Edited by Eli_6

Call and ask. I've never had an issue adding a person to my room (usually just involves paying the port fees/taxes for that person, but sometimes is a higher rate change), but I've always had a room already large enough for the additional person.

If you're wanting a larger room or to split to two rooms, it will most likely be a price change, and of course be subject to availability. Depending on your sailing, the type of room(s) you want may not be available.