Cruise fees/my account crazy messed up - from Black Friday sale??

DCDew

Hello all,  Excited to depart on my first RC cruise on Jan. 7th.  I was one of many folks who struggled to complete a purchase over Black Friday.  That, coupled with cancellation and re-purchased of The Key at a lower price and a recent gift card redeemed has my account beyond messed up.  First it applied my gift card as a negative amount, saying I owed $150.  I called them, they "escalated" the issue, and I'm waiting from some feedback.  Today, I notice that I now owe $614!  I paid the balance in full back in October!  I'm so frustrated, and a little scared that this will affect my departure.  Whenever I had issues on Holland America, I got them resolved right away 😞  I'd love to know if anyone else is having these errors in their account, and if I need to be concerned about the balance they are showing with my departure coming in 2 weeks.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, DCDew said:

I'd love to know if anyone else is having these errors in their account, and if I need to be concerned about the balance they are showing with my departure coming in 2 weeks.  

Yes, errors happen all the time, but if you really owed something on the cruise fare itself, your cruise would have been canceled by now. For peace of mind, you might want to invest some time in a call.

The final girl I talked to sounded like she's genuinely concerned and helpful.  I will email Michael Bayley if she doesn't get back to me by Tuesday like she promised.  Can I ask who this Micheal is?  Edited:  Dumb question...I see now 😉

Edited by DCDew

3 hours ago, DCDew said:

The final girl I talked to sounded like she's genuinely concerned and helpful.  I will email Michael Bayley if she doesn't get back to me by Tuesday like she promised.  Can I ask who this Micheal is?  Edited:  Dumb question...I see now 😉

Don't wait.  Do it now.

5 hours ago, DCDew said:

CEO