Flying home - with Covid????

bazzaw

What happens if you get Covid onboard and have to fly home to Brisbane from Sydney ?? - also are there any Covid testing requirements , etc before we fly to Sydney?? 

Edited by bazzaw

I didn't know it at the time but as I tested positive within an hour of arrival into Australia I was clearly positive (but no symptoms, ever) flying from London, Doha and Adelaide. I was wearing masks when not eating. 

1 hour ago, bazzaw said:

What happens if you get Covid onboard and have to fly home to Brisbane from Sydney ?? - also are there any Covid testing requirements , etc before we fly to Sydney?? 

No requirements before flying to Sydney, just a negative RAT to get on the ship.

Afterwards, you can fly home with covid if you fell well enough to do so. They do ask that if you have it, that you wear a mask while you are transiting. Not sure if QLD still has any ISO requirements for when you get home, but NSW just has a direction to stay home if you feel unwell - no mandated ISO.

20 hours ago, arxcards said:

No requirements before flying to Sydney, just a negative RAT to get on the ship.

Afterwards, you can fly home with covid if you fell well enough to do so. They do ask that if you have it, that you wear a mask while you are transiting. Not sure if QLD still has any ISO requirements for when you get home, but NSW just has a direction to stay home if you feel unwell - no mandated ISO.

Queensland has no iso, just a recommendation to stay home if you have it. It's a free for all now.

20 hours ago, arxcards said:

Hopefully someone flying with covid would wear an N95 mask at all times to protect other people.

Renting a car and driving back to Brisbane would be a possibility that wouldn't expose other people as much.

• Like 1