Guest Access Team Fax Number

joyce&bob

I had a similar problem trying to fax my shareholder form to the toll free number. I tried for 2 days. I even called my Carnival PVP - no luck. Lo and behold my fax was not properly connected to the outgoing phone line. I plugged it into the correct outlet and it worked! My fax went right through. Double check your connections.

8 hours ago, joyce&bob said:

I have been trying to fax a "Special Requirements Information" form to access carnival department at 1-800-432-9225 for days and cannot get it to go through.  Can anyone offer any help..

I looked on my form for accessible room booking and the Fax # says 1-800-532-9225.

Fax? Carnival really needs to update this, who uses fax's anymore that is not the government or insurance companies..?. Maybe I am wrong and will probably get 100 responses of " oh i still use fax's for blah and blah and blah blah lol..

4 hours ago, markkw07 said:

Fax? Carnival really needs to update this, who uses fax's anymore that is not the government or insurance companies..?. Maybe I am wrong and will probably get 100 responses of " oh i still use fax's for blah and blah and blah blah lol..

A lot more than you'd think. I used to work at a print shop and it was amazing how many people used the fax machine instead of email. I work at a bank now, and we get TONS of faxes daily for things that really would be better via email due to unclear images and illegible documents.

4 hours ago, markkw07 said:

Old habits die hard...faxing is still popular in a lot of industries.

18 minutes ago, mz-s said:

Old habits die hard...faxing is still popular in a lot of industries.

I guess so!....hard to believe.....if it ain't broke, don't fix it hahaah..

Thanks for the feedback....

Edited by markkw07

41 minutes ago, Mic101680 said:

A lot more than you'd think. I used to work at a print shop and it was amazing how many people used the fax machine instead of email. I work at a bank now, and we get TONS of faxes daily for things that really would be better via email due to unclear images and illegible documents.

These days, you would think people would want more of a secure way to send items...but I get that fact that there are those who still have no email and not interested in getting an email, or have anything to do with the internet at all.....so Faxes still have a place at the table...

Thanks for the info....made me think twice for sure...