Royal Amplification schedule

I know Covid postponed a bunch of projects for Royal but I was wondering if there was any official word on the ships that were supposed to get the "Royal Amplification"?  I believe it was Adventure, Explorer and Allure that were due.

1 hour ago, huntr104 said:

if there was any official word on the ships that were supposed to get the "Royal Amplification"? 

Nothing from Royal and wouldn't expect any for a while - none of those ships have a break long enough for an AMP through at least 2024.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, soremekun said:

Quantum and Anthem are approaching the 10 year mark.  I wonder what upgrades they'll receive when the Amplification program resumes.

I am betting that Anthem will get the noisy Playmakers in SeaPlex.  But I hope they keep the nice swing bench in front part of solarium.  Anthem is the only ship that has this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

But I hope they keep the nice swing bench in front part of solarium.  Anthem is the only ship that has this.

They could easily squeeze an oceanview room (or two) in that spot where the swing is. $$ 

Just now, Yorkvillain said:

They could easily squeeze an oceanview room (or two) in that spot where the swing is. $$ 

Nooooooooooo  it is by the pool.  I am one who thinks too many ships load up the front and back with too many rooms.  Princess did that with Royal class and NCL is Haven crazy with the front of the ship 

4 hours ago, soremekun said:

Quantum and Anthem are approaching the 10 year mark.  I wonder what upgrades they'll receive when the Amplification program resumes.

Here are my thoughts regarding possible amplifications to Quantum Class:

- La Patisserie replaced by Starbucks.

- Johnny Rockets (Anthem) possibly replaced by another complimentary venue, such as El Loco Fresh or Fish and Ships.

- Caribbean Pool Deck with Lime and Coconut.

- Playmakers added to Seaplex.

- SkyPad possibly, but doubtful.

I also think it is very unlikely for them to add water slides, as it would be too compact in my opinion.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1