HAL 2025 Schedule

alibabacruisers

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year!

We were wondering if anyone had an idea of when the 2025 WC schedule being released?  I am have been dreaming of doing a WC for so long and love reading WC threads!  We have only taken one HAL cruise and it was on the Volendam and loved it!  We usually cruise on Cunard but would love to try a WC on HAL!  

Thank you in advance!

The survey for 4 probably itineraries went out around Thanksgiving to past GWC cruisers. These will be reviewed and modified (or totally ignored🤪). Current GWC passengers will probably get a preview or at least pre-book 2025 GWC in April or May while onboard and the bookings possibly open late May /June. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I too am interested and really wish HAL would do more 10-14 days instead of so many over 20 days and also more r/t instead on 1 ways.    I can dream I suppose

The one ways are usually transition to new season or cruise location so the best option is finding a return on another cruise (or do a land tour and wait). HAL has been known for longer itineraries and unique ports. They are marketing their new longer cruises but you have the option to book segments to make them shorter. Doesn't help you for round trips  But beats having to book B2B shorter cruises with repeat ports for those that want to cruise longer. Segments can be booked on GWC (just be prepared to fly). There is a cruise and line that works for everyone depending on where and how long you want to be gone. 

1 minute ago, REOVA said:

The one ways are usually transition to new season or cruise location so the best option is finding a return on another cruise (or do a land tour and wait). HAL has been known for longer itineraries and unique ports. They are marketing their new longer cruises but you have the option to book segments to make them shorter. Doesn't help you for round trips  But beats having to book B2B shorter cruises with repeat ports for those that want to cruise longer. Segments can be booked on GWC (just be prepared to fly). There is a cruise and line that works for everyone depending on where and how long you want to be gone. 

I notice for the med they might start in one port and end in another.

I like r/t

and yes I feel too many over 14 days but what a great way to avoid riffraff party drunks or lots of kids.

Some 20 days trips have 1 or 2 ports that are not on the 14 days so that annoys me.

3 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I notice for the med they might start in one port and end in another.

I like r/t

and yes I feel too many over 14 days but what a great way to avoid riffraff party drunks or lots of kids.

Some 20 days trips have 1 or 2 ports that are not on the 14 days so that annoys me.

Usually can avoid kids (and maybe drunks) by not crusing during holidays, school breaks or summer vacation. Although we had a few young passengers on GWC years ago (one with grandparents who were retired teachers and kept up their school assignments) and really enjoyed them as they also did being on 100+ days. They are probably 5* by now. 😁

Med cruises mostly start and end at different ports but you will always find r/t cruises during the season via a B2B. It's a great way to see more of the same ports if you have the time to explore. 

13 hours ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

I am guessing second week of April it will be out you might be able to do a FCR next week. 

Did a FCR request for ‘25 WC three weeks ago onboard…

• Like 1