ID help needed please

Emmcee1967

On 1/15/2023 at 7:05 AM, Ferry_Watcher said:

Just remember that the agents at the pier really want to help you.  They will do everything in their power (as long as it is legal) to get you on this cruise.

Wishing you all the best, and look forward to your update.

Thanks for the update.  Pier/Terminal agents really do want to get you on the ship.  So happy that it all worked out for you!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Emmcee1967 said:

Thanks for all the responses. I really enjoyed reading them! 

Sorry to just reply, but I’ve had a bit of real world stuff going on. 

Anyway! I made it on the cruise. It helped that I had the photo of my ID that I printed out and I also showed her clearer version on my phone. I was super nervous, but she was super nice!! 

Had a great time, but I don’t know if I will cruise Carnival again. The crew and especially the cruise director were awesome. The food was decent, and our room was clean and cozy. It was the passengers who left a lot to be desired.

We saw a physical fight between two women one day. That was crazy. One night around 3am, we were woken up by two people screaming at each other. Another night, a lady wore her Carnival robe with a shower cap to the Atrium bar. I can’t make this stuff up, people.

Maybe that can happen on any cruise, but I’ve got two cruises planned for RCL and one for NCL so that I can try something different. I hope the passenger experience is better. 

I’m really excited about my NCL cruise because it’s the first time I’m going to cruise alone. I’m staying in one of their studio staterooms and I’m hoping to meet some nice people.

Oh, and of course my new drivers license was here waiting when I got back! I’m still planning on getting a passport, though. 

Glad it worked out (except for the other passengers.) I do hope a great majority of the passengers were not like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Emmcee1967 said:

Thanks for all the responses. I really enjoyed reading them! 

Sorry to just reply, but I’ve had a bit of real world stuff going on. 

Anyway! I made it on the cruise. It helped that I had the photo of my ID that I printed out and I also showed her clearer version on my phone. I was super nervous, but she was super nice!! 

Had a great time, but I don’t know if I will cruise Carnival again. The crew and especially the cruise director were awesome. The food was decent, and our room was clean and cozy. It was the passengers who left a lot to be desired.

We saw a physical fight between two women one day. That was crazy. One night around 3am, we were woken up by two people screaming at each other. Another night, a lady wore her Carnival robe with a shower cap to the Atrium bar. I can’t make this stuff up, people.

Maybe that can happen on any cruise, but I’ve got two cruises planned for RCL and one for NCL so that I can try something different. I hope the passenger experience is better. 

I’m really excited about my NCL cruise because it’s the first time I’m going to cruise alone. I’m staying in one of their studio staterooms and I’m hoping to meet some nice people.

Oh, and of course my new drivers license was here waiting when I got back! I’m still planning on getting a passport, though. 

Just remember it was Carnival cruisers who encouraged and sweated out your preboarding drama with you.  Glad to see there was a happy ending.

• Like 1