LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

DH’s precheck didn’t go through. This is the second time Spirit has had an issue with his precheck. 

I had the same issues 2 trips in a row until I realized mine had expired.  Whoops.  They don't send reminders to renew.  At least you can renew online!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

Guess you don't want to hear I'm paying $2.51/day for near-offsite parking at Houston George Bush Airport in October???

Full disclosure- I gave the wrong info... I checked my invoice from the parking place and it was $2.91/day... still under $70 after tax for 3 weeks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You didn’t ask me, but I’m #teamcoke If we are really getting serious, I’m #teamdietdrpepper 

But I don’t drink a lot of soda. 

When I drag on my 12-pack of soft drinks, it is ALWAYS Diet Dr. Pepper.   In place of coffee each day, I have a Diet Dr. Pepper.  If my only choice is a Pepsi anywhere I go, I’m drinking water.

That said, enjoy the cruise, and DRINKS UP!

6 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Have a great flight Megan! We're here in Fort Lauderdale today, and now it's sunny and 81 degrees. There are showers in the forecast for this afternoon. Then the temps are going to drop. Might be only 60 when we board our ships tomorrow. That's shorts weather for us in Jersey and I'm sure in Oklahoma. 😎

We are at Fishlips right now! Great ambience! Suggestions on dinner? Thx!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snowdogsmm said:

I had the same issues 2 trips in a row until I realized mine had expired.  Whoops.  They don't send reminders to renew.  At least you can renew online!

His is through his CDL so the number is associated with his DL. He has a hasmat release but each airline has weird number requirements. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, I love it but it can still be a pain. Last time my phone was swabbed. This time I was pre-selected for the body scan. The body scan went off on my ankle and part of my butt. What was the issue?

image.jpg

Before I finally got TSA Pre they would say there was something in my back pocket.  I gave up and one time wore a sundress and undies and it still happened.  Didn’t argue with them but wanted to say you have my scan already loaded in the system because there is nothing there!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, WhiteOptima said:

Before I finally got TSA Pre they would say there was something in my back pocket.  I gave up and one time wore a sundress and undies and it still happened.  Didn’t argue with them but wanted to say you have my scan already loaded in the system because there is nothing there!

That’s exactly how I felt.