Coke Zero

gunnywife

On 10/31/2023 at 4:53 PM, thinfool said:

The official name is now Coca Cola Zero Sugar.  Buy all you want at Sams, Costco, Bjs, Walmart, etc.  We will carry 2 12 packs with us onto the Sky in December.

We will enjoy all the Coke Zero we care to consume on our future cruises on the Enchanted (28), Sun (28) and Discovery (7) through the Plus program.

6 hours ago, CactusJack57 said:

Not sure what ship you’re talking about but I’ve been on at least 30 Princess Cruises that I’ve never found Coke Zero on it yet

Discovery Princess April of 2022 for 14 days doing Mexican Riviera and Majestic Princess for 14 days this past summer in Alaska.  Never had a problem with getting a Coke Zero.  Sprite Zero was much more limited.  Had them every night in the MDR with dinner as well as in the MDR for sea day lunch and also at Gigi's on the Discovery and Alfredo's on the Majestic.  Even had them from Good Spirits at Sea at the end of the night to take back to the cabin.

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

They don't have Coke Zero on Discovery.

Thanks, I didn’t think so. People gave this false info a while ago…..didn’t think Princess would have different options available on different ships. There are actually people who think that Coke zero and Diet Coke are both the same. Discriminating drinkers know the difference.

• Like 3

I can say with 100% certainty, (much to my disappointment) that there is no Coke Zero in the Princess fleet. Sprite Zero? Absolutely…but they do seem to run out of it towards the end of the cruise…at least in our last four cruises or so. I would LOVE if they started stocking Coke Zero…or maybe even Mountain Dew Zero…but I doubt that will happen.

• Like 1

I took a 16 day cruise on Pacific Princess once, back in the days when you got a soda package that ONLY included soda from the gun. The only diet choice was Diet Coke. But the bars ran out of Diet Coke 8 days into the cruise. They had to wait for a specific port to re-supply (they apparently couldn't re-supply at any old port) so it was another 4 days with no Diet Coke until we got there. And of course, there were no refunds on those 4 days of soda package, even though it was the only diet soda available. Ever since that cruise, I'm just grateful when they have any diet cola available.

This being said, my preferred drink of choice is also Coke Zero, and I like cans so that we can take them on shore with us in ports. So I'm glad that the current soda package includes cans. I'll cross my fingers for Coke Zero when I board Regal next week, but if it's only Diet Coke, I'll still be fine.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CactusJack57 said:

Thanks, I didn’t think so. People gave this false info a while ago…..didn’t think Princess would have different options available on different ships. There are actually people who think that Coke zero and Diet Coke are both the same. Discriminating drinkers know the difference.

Nothing false about my statement.  My DH and I enjoyed Coke Zero on the Discovery for 14 days in April of 2022 cruising the Mexican Riviera and the California Coastal.

2 hours ago, Elua said:

I can say with 100% certainty, (much to my disappointment) that there is no Coke Zero in the Princess fleet. Sprite Zero? Absolutely…but they do seem to run out of it towards the end of the cruise…at least in our last four cruises or so. I would LOVE if they started stocking Coke Zero…or maybe even Mountain Dew Zero…but I doubt that will happen.

Mt Dew Zero is a Pepsi product, so that won't happen.  All I can state is that we enjoyed all the Coke Zero we wanted on our 28 days of Princess cruising.  14 of which was April of 22 on the Discovery and another 14 in June of 23 on the Majestic.  Sprite Zero was more difficult to find.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

That is not the same as Coke Zero or Sprite Zero.  Diet Coke has that nasty aftertaste, whereas the Zeroes taste very similar to their regular counterparts.

I never said it was, you must be confused.

Read what I was replying to. I've attached it for you. 

Screenshot_20231221_134515_Chrome.jpg

Disappointed to hear that there is no Coke Zero lately. DS will be on a ship with us in February and that's his go-to. We were on the Sky in August out of Southampton and the Enchanted in October out of Barcelona and both ships had Coke Zero in cans available and sometimes gave it to me when I asked for a Diet Coke. Maybe different stocking in Europe?

...and I definitely know the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero, but I'm a Diet Coke drinker.

🙂

On 1/15/2023 at 9:33 AM, gunnywife said:

Does the Regal Princess carry Coke Zero or should we carry a 12 pack on the ship?

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/coffee-and-soda-package-disclaimer/

• Excludes beverages offered via vending machines, but includes Coke Freestyle machines where available (coming soon).

As I would have said in my formative, sarcastic years ... true ... for large values of soon.

The freestyle announcement was more than 5 years ago, with no Freestyle machines spotted yet.

But, check back 'soon'!

I drink a lot of soda ... but $23 / day ?!?!?!

7 hours ago, Roberto256 said:

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/coffee-and-soda-package-disclaimer/

• Excludes beverages offered via vending machines, but includes Coke Freestyle machines where available (coming soon).

As I would have said in my formative, sarcastic years ... true ... for large values of soon.

The freestyle announcement was more than 5 years ago, with no Freestyle machines spotted yet.

But, check back 'soon'!

I drink a lot of soda ... but $23 / day ?!?!?!

The soda package (does not include coffee or fancy water) is only $15 per day. This is my beverage package of choice.

Giving Princess another $105 a week for soda on a 7 day cruise doesn’t do it for me. As an elite, we get the full mini bar which we trade in for absolutely terrible Diet Coke ( and they make a profit off that deal) because while Princess offers numerous brands and varieties of alcohol, they feel 2 kinds of diet soda should be enough for us non- alcoholics. It’s not!!! It shouldn’t be a problem to add Coke Zero to their offerings but while they could, they won’t but will continue to take more and more from us while charging more. It just seems like everything is alcohol based on the ships and if you don’t drink that crap or buy their ridiculous packages, you don’t rate and we have done at least 40 cruises with them. The surveys they do after each trip should not be taken seriously. They don’t want to hear suggestions or complaints…..they just want to hear how well they’re doing and kudos for their employees.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mrmarklin said:

As far as I’m concerned, Coke Zero should be banned from human consumption. Nasty stuff. 😉

And I feel the same way about Diet Coke 🤣 DW says the same thing as you though. We keep a case of each in the house 🤣