Coke Zero

gunnywife

• 3 months later...
On 12/21/2023 at 7:26 PM, Elua said:

I can say with 100% certainty, (much to my disappointment) that there is no Coke Zero in the Princess fleet.

20240316_102752.thumb.jpg.0d311479aae766a9822a004ff26cbb83.jpg

With 100% certainty there is Coke Zero on the Royal Princess. 😄

• Like 1

Here's hoping that Coke Zero will be available on all the ships, as last August 2023 on the Crown, they didn't have it. Only had Diet Coke. I guess I'll find out in December...

I'm glad that with the plus package that we can officially request cans instead of a glass from the fountain, but even last August 2023, most of the time I order a Diet Coke it was given as can. Only got a glass once and after that I avoid the rear pool bar, when ordering a drink.

On 10/30/2023 at 8:44 AM, Abercrombie2019 said:

Discovery Princess (Oct. 2022) and Regal Princess (July 2023) both had Coke Light in tall slim cans.  We prefer Diet Coke, but have found that the taste is different depending on where you are in the world.

Coke (the company) tweaks their beverage formulas, including the sweeteners used, for local tastes in most countries they sell in.  It's been a while since I've been to Canada, so I don't recall what a Canadian Diet Coke tastes like, but in most places outside the US Diet Coke/Coke Light tastes more like the Coke Zero than the Diet Coke that we get in the US.

Aloha,

Just got off the Crown five days ago, and still, no Coke Zero. If they have it on some of the ships, those are lucky folks indeed. I get back on this Thursday, and I'll let everyone know.

Tiki dave

(of Elua)

I think the highest chances of seeing Coke Zero are if your cruise is in Europe and it sounds like Australia. Our 2 European cruises last year - Enchanted in the Med, Sky for Norway had Coke Zero. Our Caribbean (also on Sky) in February did not.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, CactusJack57 said:

I’m getting a little tired of begging for Coke zero sugar on Princess Cruises. We are elite, and every cruise on the questionnaire. We plead for them to include Coke zero sugar in their soda lineup. They spent so much time trying to please the alcoholics with every Drink  variety imaginable and seem to think that having 2 diet sodas is acceptable. It’s not and Diet Coke is terrible.

When NCL switched from Pepsi to Coke, they included Coke Zero and that made me very happy. I'm debating whether or not to get a soda package on our upcoming Princess cruise because I strongly prefer Coke 0, but can stomach the diet as long as it isn't served in the can. I'm glad we can still carry on sodas and waters on Princess.  We'll at a minimum bring diet mt dew for hubby since he doesn't like colas really at all.

1 hour ago, alwalaska said:

When NCL switched from Pepsi to Coke, they included Coke Zero and that made me very happy. I'm debating whether or not to get a soda package on our upcoming Princess cruise because I strongly prefer Coke 0, but can stomach the diet as long as it isn't served in the can. I'm glad we can still carry on sodas and waters on Princess.  We'll at a minimum bring diet mt dew for hubby since he doesn't like colas really at all.

You will almost exclusively receive canned sodas.  Agree Coke Zero in Australia tasted different.   Sweeter to me.

• Thanks 1

While we are on this topic…since many Princess cruises go to Ensenada, I’m planning on stocking in some Mexican Diet Coke…or Coke Light. It is pretty darn good…as good as Coke Zero IMHO