Coke Zero

gunnywife

6 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Zero-Alcohol Package

Enjoy premium and specialty coffees and teas along with sodas, fresh juices and healthy smoothies (juice bar), hot chocolate, "zero-proof" mocktails, bottled water, San Pellegrino, Evian and Red Bull Energy Drinks througout your entire cruise with this zero-alcohol beverage package.

The Zero-Alcohol Drink Package is $29.99 USD* per person, per day.

Premium Lavazza coffee

Start your day or end a meal with your coffee-based beverage of choice, thanks to our new partnership with Lavazza. Enjoy a made-from-scratch pastry with your coffee at breakfast from the International Café or recharge with an iced frappé at Coffee & Cones. Savor a fresh cup of coffee any time you crave it, and delight in specialty espresso drinks prepared by professional baristas. A full menu of espresso-based selections are available on board and can be customized to suit 

16 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Did you realize you can still turn in the mini bar for 2 coffee drink packages. They are loaded onto your account instead of a paper coffee card which you could save if you didn't use all 15 drinks. 

You seem to be suggesting you can trade mini bar in for the zero alcohol package. That isn't true unless something has changed recently.

Edited by kywildcatfanone

We were on a Carnival cruise (I assume that Coke has the distribution contract on all CCL ship brands) and the bars had Sprite Zero.  They had Coke Zero too, but Mrs Fan tries to stay away from caffeine and calories, so it was a good option.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

Discovery Princess (Oct. 2022) and Regal Princess (July 2023) both had Coke Light in tall slim cans.  We prefer Diet Coke, but have found that the taste is different depending on where you are in the world.  After a few drinks our taste buds adapt.

13 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

You seem to be suggesting you can trade mini bar in for the zero alcohol package. That isn't true unless something has changed recently.

The Lavazza has no price on the web site. Ask on board about trading the mini bar out for the 15 coffees loaded onto your account. 

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

The Lavazza has no price on the web site. Ask on board about trading the mini bar out for the 15 coffees loaded onto your account. 

A fullmenu of espresso-based selections are available on board and can be customized to suit 

There is no price because each specialty coffee has its own cost.  Specialty coffee is included free only with the plus, premier, or zero alcohol packages. See the T&C’s (one link is attached) that state “cannot be used for minibar items”.  The stand alone coffee package with 15 coffees that previously could be a mini bar trade has been discontinued as stated in previous posts.

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/zero-alcohol-package-disclaimer/

2 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Had purchased DH a coffee card pkg last December when you were still able to purchase them. Boarded the Grand Princess on 26 Sept. and  couldn’t get them to add just 15 specialty coffees to his Medallion - only received OBC in the amount I paid back in December 

On 10/29/2023 at 2:42 PM, CactusJack57 said:

...combining the two (1/2 and 1/2) is as close to tasting like Coke zero as we can get. 

Just sail on one of the newer ships in the fleet and they should have Coke Zero.  14 days on the Discovery and another 14 on the Majestic, all the Coke Zero my DH and I wanted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, fsufancc said:

We were on a Carnival cruise (I assume that Coke has the distribution contract on all CCL ship brands) and the bars had Sprite Zero.  They had Coke Zero too, but Mrs Fan tries to stay away from caffeine and calories, so it was a good option.

Must have been pre Covid since Pepsi products have been on Carnival since just before the shutdown.  They have Pepsi and Starry Zero.

11 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

The coffee in the buffet is free for everyone.  Well, not free, but included in your cruise fare.  They stopped trading out mini bar setup for coffee packages back in the spring.  Trust me, I've complained about it because it was a huge benefit cut to elite's who enjoyed the trade.  If that is what you mean, it has nothing to do with packages of any kind, it's just the coffee in the buffet.

1 hour ago, CactusJack57 said:

Twice, you’ve said it, and twice I’m confused what exactly is a DH?

I think people use that for "Dear Husband" or DW for "Dear Wife".  Also DD for Daughter and DS for son.  I guess it's just a way to abbreviate the person you are referring to.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 9:46 AM, fsufancc said:

How long ago was this? We were on Carnival Glory for the October 1st sailing out of New Orleans, and it was all Pepsi products. Much prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi, but I survived for one week. 😂

4 hours ago, CactusJack57 said:

Twice, you’ve said it, and twice I’m confused what exactly is a DH?

Cruise Critic  short cut for Dear Husband. Also, DW, DD,  DS, and any other combination for a family member. There are also lots of other short cuts used in CC postings. 
Can google to see meanings of others. I have seen these various short cuts used on Cruise Critic since I joined back in 2004. 

On 1/15/2023 at 4:26 PM, paradiselivin1 said:

No. Carry on. We always do as we drink the caffeine free DC as Coke Zero is impossible to find even here in Florida.

The official name is now Coca Cola Zero Sugar.  Buy all you want at Sams, Costco, Bjs, Walmart, etc.  We will carry 2 12 packs with us onto the Sky in December.

• Like 1

On my last two Princess cruises I asked my water/Coke to be switched out for Coke Zero, but they only had Diet Coke. They did have Sprite Zero, though. Another approach, which I do, is to buy a 2L bottle at the first port of call in a convenience store, usually in Cabo---'sin azucar'.