How do I sign in to Cunard.com if I don't have an existent booking?

suzyed

21 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I have sailed on Cunard several times but wanted to look up my cruise history and possibly book a cruise but I can't figure out how to sign in with out having a booking number.
Any help?

You're right, you need a booking number to access the only cruise you booked under that number.

If additional bookings are made, you need those particular booking numbers to access those sailings.

Cunard.com unfortunately do not post post sailing histories of world club members as in the past.

Edited by BklynBoy8

18 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I have sailed on Cunard several times but wanted to look up my cruise history and possibly book a cruise but I can't figure out how to sign in with out having a booking number.
Any help?

There is no sign-in functionality on the Cunard US website other than to "Manage my booking" which of course only applies if you have already booked a cruise. Unfortunately there is no functionality any more to view your past booking history online. You will need to phone Cunard US customer service to obtain that history.

There is no ability to sign in before booking a cruise on the Cunard US website. If you book a cruise on the Cunard US website, you supply your full name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, etc. along with your existing Cunard World Club number during the booking process.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 11:47 PM, bluemarble said:

There is no sign-in functionality on the Cunard US website other than to "Manage my booking" which of course only applies if you have already booked a cruise. Unfortunately there is no functionality any more to view your past booking history online. You will need to phone Cunard US customer service to obtain that history.

There is no ability to sign in before booking a cruise on the Cunard US website. If you book a cruise on the Cunard US website, you supply your full name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, etc. along with your existing Cunard World Club number during the booking process.

So weird.  They have never in my experience had a very good website but now I think it's just silly that as a previous customer with 5+ sailings that you can't check your stats or just sign in to browse.  Oh well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, suzyed said:

So weird.  They have never in my experience had a very good website but now I think it's just silly that as a previous customer with 5+ sailings that you can't check your stats or just sign in to browse.  Oh well.

Absolutely agree about the lost Cunard World Club login that used to show your past voyage history and Cunard World Club status. Not sure I'm quite following the point about not being able to sign in to browse though. Perhaps you could clarify that for me. If you mean browsing voyages on sale, I can see how that might help to see past passenger discounts up front when those are available.

2 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Absolutely agree about the lost Cunard World Club login that used to show your past voyage history and Cunard World Club status. Not sure I'm quite following the point about not being able to sign in to browse though. Perhaps you could clarify that for me. If you mean browsing voyages on sale, I can see how that might help to see past passenger discounts up front when those are available.

Yes, that is what I am referring to.  Looking for deals/discounts and/or just want to peruse the various itineraries.

5 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Yes, that is what I am referring to.  Looking for deals/discounts and/or just want to peruse the various itineraries.

You can still peruse most deals/discounts via the "Special offers" link on the Cunard US website and you can peruse all the various itineraries via the voyage "Search" function without a login. But you can't see pricing that shows possible past passenger discounts unless you actually start a mock booking and get as far as the page where you enter your Cunard World Club number. So yes, the process to see past passenger discounts applied to fares is cumbersome at best. By the way, that same cumbersome process of starting a mock booking and entering your Cunard World Club number is how you see any Future Cruise Credit you might have with Cunard on the Cunard US website as well.

• 9 months later...
24 minutes ago, VickyMcG said:

I don't like that you have to go through the obstical course of logging in then eventually finding the page with "insert booking #, name, bday".  silly hoops.  Should be more elegant, simple. 

Sorry, but I'm not clear what you mean by "logging in" before you eventually find the page where you enter your booking number, name and birthday. Those in the UK have a "log in" function but not those of us here in the US unless you've found something I haven't on the Cunard US website. Or perhaps do you mean logging in to your account on your travel agent website first?

I do agree there are more steps than are really necessary on the Cunard US website to access your booking. Here are the steps starting from the Cunard US home page.

1) Click "Account"

2) Click "My Cunard"

3) Scroll down and Click "Visit My Cunard"

4) Enter your booking reference, first name, last name, date of birth and click "Login"

However, you can bypass steps 1) through 3) by going directly to "my.cunard.com" in your browser. I bookmark that page to get there quicker. Hope this helps.