Drink Package On Celebrity

saxon6732

Next month I will be going on my first cruise on Celebrity.  I have a question about the beverage package.  Past cruises I have been on other cruise lines the beverage packages had different rules.  Some have included beverages from your package in the cabin's mini fridge were included.  Some the drinks in the cabin's mini fridge were not included but you could go to the bar and they would give you a can of soda or bottled water that you could take back to your cabin. Some gave you a souvenir cup and a Coke freestyle machine that you could get your own soda or flavored water.  So my question is what are the beverage package rules on Celebrity?  Are the beverages in your cabin's mini fridge included in the beverage packages?

A "few" of the basic rules are:

1) mini fridge not included in any package;

2) you can get soft beverages from most bars, in a can or a bottle and take wherever you choose;

3) no souvenir cups, I have seen to date;  and,

4) if you request a beverage not on your package, you pay the difference in cost plus gratuity.

There are more, yet, these are the essential things you need to know... for now.

I Am sure there are others and more seasoned passengers on beverage packages will chime in for sure...

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, stellarose said:

just confused with smoothies and juices at spa cafe with classic..

My experience on Silhiouette last April was the smoothies were in the Premium package but I am not sure if they are included in the classic package or not.  The description of both the Premium and Classis is silent on the smoothies but both  packages state " Aqua Spa Fresh Juices" are included. 

One other thing to point out -- no sharing of drinks.  You cannot use your package to purchase a drink for someone else. 

8 minutes ago, stellarose said:

we have classic. I will pay extra for the smoothie at spa but looks like juices are free (with classic)

That is how I read it.  Maybe if someone with the classic package stops by the Spa Café and orders a smoothie they can tell you for sure.