Wifi on princess after cruise starts

WannaCruise7

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows the cost of Wi-Fi after the cruise starts. I am seeing there is a package for $70 or $10 per day that I can purchase before my cruise.

My research tells me this is going up to $15 per day in the near future, however I can't find anything about the cost to purchase the Wi-Fi package after starting the cruise so that I can use my onboard credit for it. Does anybody know how much they are charging?

Princess told me they charge more, but couldn't tell me how much they charge.

Yes, you can purchase wifi on board, it will be charged to your on board account. Price is the same on board, just go into Medallion net it will take you through the process.

New internet price takes effect for cruises with sailing starts late February, you ‘should’ see the new price based on your cruise sail date in the app, but we all know sometimes there is a glitch. 

On a 2 week cruise we have enough OBC to cover most things so we did not get a package. My question is similar. Can I buy the internet halfway thru and pay for 7 days not 14 ?  I miss the free 250 min  perk we used to get !

5 minutes ago, jinpasco said:

On a 2 week cruise we have enough OBC to cover most things so we did not get a package. My question is similar. Can I buy the internet halfway thru and pay for 7 days not 14 ?  I miss the free 250 min  perk we used to get !

You can purchase the Internet midway in the cruise, but it might be at the higher daily rate and not the lower rate if you bought it for the entire cruise.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2023 at 8:49 AM, wen_c82 said:

Yes, you can purchase wifi on board, it will be charged to your on board account. Price is the same on board, just go into Medallion net it will take you through the process.

New internet price takes effect for cruises with sailing starts late February, you ‘should’ see the new price based on your cruise sail date in the app, but we all know sometimes there is a glitch. 

Thank you for this response. I think it will work out well for me to wait until the cruise starts the price will be the same. That was what I was hoping.