Dumb Question

cruisekitty22

2 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

In my NCL summary page where would I find my  Airfare/airline info? We are sailing on the Escape April 30-May 7, 2023 and haven't received the NCL airfare info yet.  Where and when will I see this?

You won't see it in your summary. You'll receive it via email when your airfare is booked. In some instances, NCL has begun booking airfare about 60 days out (I was one of the lucky few this happened to), but they are still saying to expect airfare about 30 days out from your sailing, so March 30'ish. 

We got our airfare inform 60 days out, a horrible schedule, but it certainly was ticketed, many years ago the airline information would show  up in your on line summary. It was a "holder" reservation" and ours did change back then.   Now, you get an email, with confirmation numbers, etc.  go to the airline they have you on and you can see your bought and paid for tickets.  I truly do not think anymore flights change.  Sure wish they would, but already paid for early bird check on with Southwest on our NCL made reservation .  On Bliss 03-26-23