Which FLL cruise port terminal does HAL use?

Tampa Girl

I have tried searching for this info, with no luck.  We are booked on the Eurodam's Sunfarer cruise, leaving FLL on March 25th.  Does HAL regularly use the same terminal and, if so, which?  We are trying to pinpoint which cruiseport garage we should use.  Thanks for any info.

But recognize that assignments can change up to the last minute, and that HAL’s boarding docs in the app don’t necessarily update properly.

We were on the NS in December and were NOT at the berth indicated on the boarding docs.

Note that there’s a garage adjacent to 19 and across the street from 26. It serves both berths.

21 hours ago, FOPMan said:

But recognize that assignments can change up to the last minute, and that HAL’s boarding docs in the app don’t necessarily update properly.

We were on the NS in December and were NOT at the berth indicated on the boarding docs.

Note that there’s a garage adjacent to 19 and across the street from 26. It serves both berths.

Are there signs indicating which garages serve which berths or are signs really necessary?  Isn't there shuttle service between the garages and all the berths?

51 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

Are there signs indicating which garages serve which berths or are signs really necessary?  Isn't there shuttle service between the garages and all the berths?

The Midport Garage is within easy walking distance from all terminals that HAL generally use. Most people drop off their luggage before parking. If HAL happens to use a terminal away from the Midport Garage, there should be a shuttle to it.

Edited by richwmn

6 minutes ago, richwmn said:

The Midport Garage is within easy walking distance from all terminals that HAL generally use. Most people drop off their luggage before parking. If HAL happens to use a terminal away from the Midport Garage, there should be a shuttle to it.

Thank you.  We are trying to decide between the official port parking and one of the off-site facilities.  The port, obviously, would be more convenient.

Just now, Tampa Girl said:

Thank you.  We are trying to decide between the official port parking and one of the off-site facilities.  The port, obviously, would be more convenient.

I actually like the off port better when I drive. You park your car and transfer you and your luggage to a shuttle that takes you directly to your terminal. When you leave the ship, the same shuttle takes you right back to your car. No walking across the port area and getting into an elevator. Even if one person goes to get the car it is still a bit more of a wait. The off-port parking is generally significantly less then the Midport Garage.

33 minutes ago, richwmn said:

I actually like the off port better when I drive. You park your car and transfer you and your luggage to a shuttle that takes you directly to your terminal. When you leave the ship, the same shuttle takes you right back to your car. No walking across the port area and getting into an elevator. Even if one person goes to get the car it is still a bit more of a wait. The off-port parking is generally significantly less then the Midport Garage.

Park 'n Go or  Parks By Ports?

35 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

Park 'n Go or  Parks By Ports?

It has been a while, but I have have used both Park'n'go and Park'n'fly, both right outside the port. I had no problems with either, Park'n'fly had to help me around a dead battery, but I think either would have.

30 minutes ago, richwmn said:

It has been a while, but I have have used both Park'n'go and Park'n'fly, both right outside the port. I had no problems with either, Park'n'fly had to help me around a dead battery, but I think either would have.

Thank you .  You have been most helpful.  Enjoy every minute of your cruise.  We are eagerly awaiting HAL's decision re the '25 WC.

I should also mention I did one cruise years ago that we left from Terminal 26 and returned to Terminal 4, quite a distance away. That was the last time I parked in the Midport Garage. It took quite a bit of time for the shuttle to fill enough to move from the terminal to the garage. If I had been parked at one of the off port services I would have been on the road 30 - 45 minutes earlier. However, that rarely happens.