Harmony of the Seas

cooperno

We are sailing on Harmony for the first time and have not sailed in a suite on Oasis class since 2017.  I have a couple of questions specific to Harmony: 

1.  I understand that beer, wine, and soda is served for free n the Suite Lounge.  Are they also free on the Suite Deck? 

2.  Are food items available on the Suite Deck? 

3.  Is there a charge for the cabanas or are they just first come, first serve? 

4.  How crowded is the Suite Lounge during the day, outside of the 5:30 - 8:00 pm hours?  We normally use the Suite Lounge to relax after breakfast and before lunch, to give our stateroom attendant an opportunity to service the room. 

On 2/4/2023 at 12:00 PM, cooperno said:

Does Johnny Rockets serve breakfast on Harmony ?

What is the earliest time to walk off this ship in Ft Lauderdale ?

thank you.

Yes we had breakfast just last week at Jonny Rockets on Harmony  of the Seas and it's free. Most seating is outdoors on the Boardwalk area. There's waiter service. 

No free booze on the suites deck and I don’t recall any food there.  The cabanas are first come first served but we found them extremely hot & stuffy.  There is absolutely no air circulation at all.  We only stayed about an hour before it became unbearable.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, poocher said:

No free booze on the suites deck and I don’t recall any food there.  The cabanas are first come first served but we found them extremely hot & stuffy.  There is absolutely no air circulation at all.  We only stayed about an hour before it became unbearable.

Thank you for the reply.  If the cabana's are still that way when the ship is at sea, then we will certainly look for other areas for our shade.  

20 hours ago, Katems75 said:

Was the food good?

Yes, the food was pretty good. I liked the eggs with bacon and maybe cheese mixed in, but not omlette style. Wife enjoyed the French Toast. All came out hot, unlike buffet. Portions  were rather small.