Liquor prices - well vs call

BarbieGee

Yes, but if you have Cheers this is one of the perks- drinking the top of the shelf stuff. My palate does not, unfortunately, appreciate the difference between rotgut and high end but that doesn't keep me from ordering the expensive stuff when I am able. 🙂 

• Like 2

yes they are fairly stingy with the premium liquors...if you want a premium drink made strong, you'd want to go on a ship with an Alchemy bar. Sadly Paradise is one of the few ships without an Alchemy for some reason.

FWIW they use such a strong mixer with margaritas for example, there is no reason to get premium liquor. Just get the well liquor, it will taste pretty much the same. It's not like Carnival uses the bottom shelf plastic bottle liquor from the liquor store. Their "well" tequila is still pretty good.

17 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Yes, but if you have Cheers this is one of the perks- drinking the top of the shelf stuff. My palate does not, unfortunately, appreciate the difference between rotgut and high end but that doesn't keep me from ordering the expensive stuff when I am able. 🙂 

Even though your palate may not appreciate the difference between Jose Cuevo and Don Julio, your head of course will be thanking you the following morning since you have less of a chance of a hangover if you drink the higher end stuff responsibly. 🥃

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Even though your palate may not appreciate the difference between Jose Cuevo and Don Julio, your head of course will be thanking you the following morning since you have less of a chance of a hangover if you drink the higher end stuff responsibly. 🥃

I don't drink enough to have a hangover regardless of what brand I'm drinking. 🙂 

• Like 1