Carnival shareholder OBC

patnlcc

I’ve emailed Carnival/Seabourn twice in the last couple of weeks to request the appropriate OBC for our upcoming Seabourn cruise. I’ve heard nothing. Does anyone know if they’ve changed their email address? I’ve been using CCLshareholderSBN@seabourn.com

Last year I sent my request to: GuestServices@seabourn.com   It took about a week to get a response back with acknowledgment of the onboard credit being applied.  Sent April 21st, 2022, received response May 1.

Jackie

Edited by jsiegel
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 4:56 AM, patnlcc said:

I’ve emailed Carnival/Seabourn twice in the last couple of weeks to request the appropriate OBC for our upcoming Seabourn cruise. I’ve heard nothing. Does anyone know if they’ve changed their email address? I’ve been using CCLshareholderSBN@seabourn.com

I sent my request to that email last Monday.  Got and automated response within 5 minutes and, on Thursday a short response confirming the amount and booking numbers.  Haven’t logged on to confirm my account, but the second email was quite clear.

Send again me thinks.

36 minutes ago, Dunnedg said:

You wont see it when you log in. Only when you board the ship.

With all due respect, just logged on to finish our shore excursions and sure enough the onboard credit has increased to include the shareholder benefit.

Go to payments, next to the cabins number, on board credit is displayed.  There's no detail listed, but I know what credit was offered at booking and the figure increased by the shareholder benefit since I last looked.

• Like 1

What are you logging onto to see onboard credit?

I can’t see “payments next to cabin no”

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

With all due respect, just logged on to finish our shore excursions and sure enough the onboard credit has increased to include the shareholder benefit.

Go to payments, next to the cabins number, on board credit is displayed.  There's no detail listed, but I know what credit was offered at booking and the figure increased by the shareholder benefit since I last looked.

2 hours ago, Love dubai said:

What are you logging onto to see onboard credit?

I can’t see “payments next to cabin no”

Thanks in advance

Okay, happy to help.  I log on to the Seabourn website.

I select a booking (I have two, I'm sure some have many more than that).

When the booking opens I click "Make a Payment" near the upper right.

The next screen shows my balance, or $0 if I'm fully paid.

Scroll down the page and I see my cabin number and my onboard credit.

What it exactly says is:  "Vista Suite:  Veranda Suite (V4) Midship 8 (cabin number) + $400 Onboard Credit"

Before I sent my shareholder form in it said ". . . + $150 Onboard Credit" it's a two week cruise so $250 for shareholder benefit gets me to $400.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

What it exactly says is:  "Vista Suite:  Veranda Suite (V4) Midship 8 (cabin number) + $400 Onboard Credit"

Before I sent my shareholder form in it said ". . . + $150 Onboard Credit" it's a two week cruise so $250 for shareholder benefit gets me to $400.

Hope this helps.

When I click on "Make a Payment," I get taken to a page that says "Make a Payment" and has no clickable links, it's just a dead end.  I book my cruises using a travel agent.  Do you book your cruises directly with Seabourn?  Perhaps that's why I'm locked out of the payment page while you are able to access it. 

28 minutes ago, skybluewaters said:

When I click on "Make a Payment," I get taken to a page that says "Make a Payment" and has no clickable links, it's just a dead end.  I book my cruises using a travel agent.  Do you book your cruises directly with Seabourn?  Perhaps that's why I'm locked out of the payment page while you are able to access it. 

I am having exactly the same issue. I also booked through a TA

3 hours ago, jondfk said:

Hope this helps.

I too use a TA and it just produces a dead screen.

What can I say, this being our first with Seabourn, and not having a TA that specializes with them, we booked direct.  Probably paid more as a result, but one small advantage seems to be that we see our onboard account prior to boarding.

They have changed one thing with the Shareholder Benefit that I found out this week.

Normally we just have our Financial Advisor send a letter via email rather than send a full  brokerage statement. Have done this on all our previous cruises without problem.

Now we have been advised by Seabourn that the letter from the Financial Advisor must be dated within 30 days of the cruise departure date and should be submitted no later than 21 days from the date of departure.

If you are happy sending them account statements or a proxy card then it’s 3 months before departure date and no later than 21 days prior to departure.

Just updating you. I forwarded the two CCLshareholder…. Emails to GuestServices@seabourn.com - told them I’d emailed twice and got no response. They came back with the generic ‘busy busy’ email saying they’ll get back to me. Still waiting!

On Monday morning we emailed our proof of Carnival stock ownership at 10:16 AM.  We received the automatic receipt response at 1:22 PM, and a confirmation of OBC at 3:42 PM.

In the past, it has generally taken 3 or 4 days for a response with the OBC. This less than 6 hour process maybe is to make up for your delays. 🤥

On 2/15/2023 at 8:13 PM, FlyingScotSailors said:

2SailingNomads and purpleally, why do your travel agents have access to your investment records, so  they can show that you currently own Carnival stock?

We just send them a scanned copy - with everything blacked out except the CCL and # of shares and name on the account,  My great agent has NO access to anything else but that.  NO idea as to the value of the account, gains, etc.