Persian garden on the Millennium

CCBB

I wouldn’t get too excited about the Persian Gardens on the M class (Millennium)  is an inside room with no windows.  There is a heated bench along one wall that is like a church pew.  Not that comfortable.  Most go there once, don’t stay long and  and never go back.  It is included in the AQ as a perk.   If not in AQ I would ask for a tour first before paying for it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2

On 2/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, miched said:

I wouldn’t get too excited about the Persian Gardens on the M class (Millennium)  is an inside room with no windows.  There is a heated bench along one wall that is like a church pew.  Not that comfortable.  Most go there once, don’t stay long and  and never go back.  It is included in the AQ as a perk.   If not in AQ I would ask for a tour first before paying for it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I think we should go for a tour on the embarkation day and then decide.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 4:55 PM, miched said:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yeah, the heated bench isn't all that exciting, but I always enjoyed both the sauna and the steam room - and occasionally what I think is an eucalyptus room.

36 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

Yeah, the heated bench isn't all that exciting, but I always enjoyed both the sauna and the steam room - and occasionally what I think is an eucalyptus room.

Do you have to have Persian Garden access, e.g. Aqua class room, to use the Sauna and or Steam room or can anyone use them? 

31 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Do you have to have Persian Garden access, e.g. Aqua class room, to use the Sauna and or Steam room or can anyone use them? 

You can usually purchase access - I believe for a day or for the full cruise.  There is also usually an elite benefit that allows one free visit on a port day.

Prior to the revolutionary changes, there was also free saunas in the Ladies and Gents changing rooms near the solarium pool.  With the decrease in size of the changing rooms, the saunas may or may not still be there.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

You can usually purchase access - I believe for a day or for the full cruise.  There is also usually an elite benefit that allows one free visit on a port day.

Prior to the revolutionary changes, there was also free saunas in the Ladies and Gents changing rooms near the solarium pool.  With the decrease in size of the changing rooms, the saunas may or may not still be there.

Yes, I am aware of the elite benefit but I was looking to access the sauna more than just onces.  

I've used the steam room on S-Class ships in the past and am hoping they are not gone but understand the Revolution made a number of changes, good and bad. 

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, I am aware of the elite benefit but I was looking to access the sauna more than just onces.  

I've used the steam room on S-Class ships in the past and am hoping they are not gone but understand the Revolution made a number of changes, good and bad. 

The big sauna with the window on the Millennium is gone now, however there's still a (smaller) sauna in the mens' and womens' locker rooms: https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/200724-mens-spa-facilities-on-cruise-ships-which-ones-do-you-think-are-the-best/?do=findComment&comment=56822057

From what I've read, they're free to access without any spa pass required.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kguerriero said:

From what I've read, they're free to access without any spa pass required.

Thank you,  I will be sure and check it out.  I enjoy a nice hot sauna from time to time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Thank you,  I will be sure and check it out.  I enjoy a nice hot sauna from time to time. 

@kguerriero is correct - you can access the locker room from just near the solarium pool and go use the sauna or showers. 

• Like 2