Coffee card question again

gkkapp

We are Elite and thinking of trading in the mini bar for two coffee cards.  I looked for the answer to my question but found nothing.  Does the coffee card we will get include the special ice cream sandwiches available at Coffee and Cones on the Caribbean Princess?  DH likes a good cup of coffee and I like ice cream. 

30 minutes ago, gkkapp said:

Does the coffee card we will get include the special ice cream sandwiches available at Coffee and Cones on the Caribbean Princess?

The trade in never included ice cream sandwiches from my understanding.

I haven seen them in a long time. Maybe they still have them on the Caribbean Princess.

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

The trade in never included ice cream sandwiches from my understanding.

I haven seen them in a long time. Maybe they still have them on the Caribbean Princess.

They show on the menu for Coffee and Cones on the CB.  Maybe they have added them back.  I hope someone who has been the CB recently will answer.

<<<Karen>>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MissP22 said:

You would think they would be included in the Plus package.

Darn, I should have asked.  The coffee drinks made with real ice cream were included.but the sandwiches were not a drink and they had prices clearly posted.  Therefore I just assumed they were not included.  They did not list milkshakes as being available.

I had to have my account corrected multiple times for mis charges on my recent cruise.  The account does not specially state what created the charge.  I am not sure I caught all of them, because I purchased a few wines over my Plus limit.  I consider that a negative for the otherwise Medallion feature.  

Edited by jagoffee

4 hours ago, Rick&amp;Jeannie said:

Sounds like those newly hired marketing majors need to jump into action and conjure up an ice cream package... 😄

Ask and you shall receive ( almost since it doesn’t include the ice cream sandwiches) 🤪:

42ED7B8F-EBDD-48CF-AB18-8A2AC870A19A.thumb.jpeg.958103f496d1c3e4d7d1350906d8e923.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post.  I haven't paid much attention to the new "packages" as we won't purchase them anyway.  I don't drink coffee or specialty teas and DH does ok with the regular coffee.  Maybe we'll just keep the mini bar and drink what we like.

Thanks again.

<<<Karen>>>

4 hours ago, funtoocruise said:

Does anyone know the price of specialty coffees on Princess, debating buying a coffee package for my DH but not sure if it's worth it. Thanks for any info

$36.58 for the package.  Specialty coffee price range is between $3-$4 (depending on the size and choice).  

On 2/10/2023 at 12:26 PM, Rick&amp;Jeannie said:

Sounds like those newly hired marketing majors need to jump into action and conjure up an ice cream package... 😄

They might actually be able to sell me an ice cream package!

On 2/10/2023 at 5:18 PM, jagoffee said:

Darn, I should have asked.  The coffee drinks made with real ice cream were included but the sandwiches were not a drink and they had prices clearly posted.  Therefore I just assumed they were not included.  They did not list milkshakes as being available.

I had to have my account corrected multiple times for mis charges on my recent cruise.  The account does not specially state what created the charge.  I am not sure I caught all of them, because I purchased a few wines over my Plus limit.  I consider that a negative for the otherwise Medallion feature.  

Hmm.  I will have a coffee bla-bla with ice cream.  Hold the coffee.  Hold the bla-bla.  Now I have free ice cream.

Remember this?:

• Haha 1