Water packages?

Noworkforme23

We cruise this weekend and it's gone from the app also.  I chalk it up to yet another "glitch" in the app. 

They really need to fire the head of IT.  We only book 7 week ago and there have been so many "glitches" I'm embarrassed for them.  Right now they are showing $249 for Syd Norman's Pour house.   Yet, when you click on it, it says we already purchased.  Which is not correct, but we did purchase Vibe passes for the same amount. 

note: we have no intentions of paying for Sids, I just wanted to see what the page side.

• Like 1

Hmmm, looking at a booked cruise further down the calendar and it's gone too.  Just wondering if NCL is getting rid of the current "Flow Water" partnership and going with something else marketed under the "Coke" corporate branding, and, adjusting pricing upward again ... for our (in)convenience, of course.  

Hmmm - it's either me or their website ... whatever, go with the "Flow" or hike to the buffet with the 20 oz. insulated mug & grab 3 clean cup's worth of filtered water from the dispenser, rinse & repeat.  I'm not seeing water package options & it's not in the "gift" section either - this is on an upcoming cruise.  

I would upload the prices of those water cartons from this January ... but might be moot if NCL is changing again (twice already in 2022) since it's now Coke instead of Pepsi products.  Logistically, easier for them to deal with the same vendor/supplier - and, was somewhat surprised that they are now stocking up cans of Coke products onboard.  This old fellow gotta be behind these changing times in how that's consistent with Sail & Sustain.  Slightly off-topic: but, I'll take a 10 oz or 12 oz can any day over a highball glass of soda filled with ice first, that's for my convenience ... and I can walk with one in my hand without spilling - it's like really getting 2 glasses of soda by getting 1 can, ice on the side.  

NCL Escape - Sept 2023 Beverage Packages.jpg

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, frosty52 said:

Do the water packages ever go on sale?   I don't sail for several months so I don't need to purchase soon do I?  Thanks.

Future pricing is more likely to go up, rather than "on sale."

If you want the water to drink while onboard, it's probably best to purchase the highest quantity package that you are likely to consume (price break is better with each larger quantity).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shannontravels said:

Just returned from Panama canal cruise. You can, only at embarkation, bring a case of water each with you onto the boat. We did no problem. Nice to have it to bring on excursions off the boat. Save some money.

Not sure how you were able to do that.   Bringing water on board has been strictly against the rules since '16,

• Like 3