HAL Navigator App

Wayfairers

We currently have 3 cruises booked with HAL.  When booking excursions through the app I can only access excursions for the 1st cruise.  Has anyone figured out how to access excursions for the subsequent two cruises in the app?   I know how to access them through the web page. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Just book on the website.

I just found out to get on a waitlist apparently the website is the only way.   That option wasn’t available to me on the app. 

of course I can always book on the website and a I’ve done that for the 2nd and 3rd cruises.  I was hoping someone had found a way to see different cruise’s shore excursions on the app. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Most of the "content" for my recent cruise didn't show up on the Navigator until close to sailing, less than a week out IIRC. 

From my experiences much of the content isn’t there until you are on board.  However, shore excursions are available for booking for your next cruise way before that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TGCRUISEO said:

I am having trouble adding things to do to my itinerary on the app. It says it adds them but then they never show when switching to my itinerary.  Any ideas? Cruise sails Wednesday on The Eurodam

By adding things, do you mean purchasing tours, meals, etc? Check your itinerary on the website. If they show up there, they should make it to your Navigator eventually.

5 hours ago, TGCRUISEO said:

I am having trouble adding things to do to my itinerary on the app. It says it adds them but then they never show when switching to my itinerary.  Any ideas? Cruise sails Wednesday on The Eurodam

From what I’ve seen that doesn’t really work until you are on board 

• Like 1

Some excursions are available for booking for our Jan 2024 World Cruise. None are available for our holiday cruise Dec 2023 same ship, the cruise prior to the world cruise.  Thinking for short cruises the excursions are available later than for longer cruises.