Rotterdam cabin Deck 8

Cruzmama

If it were me, I would book on Deck 7 only because you are between two stateroom floors, but 8020 in terms of noise...you should be fine there.  As you said, it's under the SPA and they are not open first thing or late in the evening.  

We've been in several of the VF cabins a few doors forward from your cabin on the Rotterdam and the other Pinnacle class ships.

It's our favorite/preferred balcony cabins....(VF forward, deck 8).  Very quiet, tucked away and up high. ...It's a dead end street. Never had issues with noise.

We liked the easy proximity to the gym/spa and lido. 

(The thermal suite, I believe, is right above you..and that closes at 10 and folks are walking around in there with their slippers on anyway and it's one of the quietest areas on the entire ship, IMO)

Enjoy the Rotterdam!  Beautiful ship.

1 hour ago, FlaMariner said:

We've been in several of the VF cabins a few doors forward from your cabin on the Rotterdam and the other Pinnacle class ships.

It's our favorite/preferred balcony cabins....(VF forward, deck 8).  Very quiet, tucked away and up high

Did you have any night lighting restrictions being so close to the bridge?  Some forward cabins have to keep their balcony light off and drapes closed at night due to close proximity to the bridge (to preserve the crew's night vision).

I think there was a sign about that in the cabin but we've never used nor needed a balcony light and we never had any issues with the curtains.

You could see the side that sticks out of the bridge and along with waving good morning to the officers on deck, it was fun to watch them all gather and observe when we were docking.  But no view obstructions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1