bringing wine on board

matamanoa

Per their policy. That is correct. No, no corkage fee for the two bottles of consumed in your cabin. You can bring more bottles onboard but all over 2 will have corkage fee applied to your account. 

Edited by gottagocit

5 minutes ago, matamanoa said:

It is my understanding that my husband and I can bring one bottle each of wine on board and that we should carry it on, not put it in our luggage.  Will we be charged a corkage fee if the wine is consumed in our cabin?

Correct, carry on.

No corkage fee for your allowed wine, 1 bottle each if consumed in your cabin.

Thanks so much for the confirmation.  Although cruising for many years, it is the first time we are going to bring wine on board so just wanted to be sure we wouldn't get thrown in the pokey for any wrongdoings.  🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matamanoa said:

Thanks so much for the confirmation.  Although cruising for many years, it is the first time we are going to bring wine on board so just wanted to be sure we wouldn't get thrown in the pokey for any wrongdoings.  🙂

They do have a jail OB, but don’t think you would qualify because of wine smuggling!😂 

29 minutes ago, matamanoa said:

You can bring on as much wine as you like without fear of incarceration.  You simply have to pay for the bottles over the free allowance.  And the luggage tags still say $15 and not $20 so the cost has been applied inconsistently.  Expect to pay $20 and if it turns out to be $15, just nod and smile.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JimmyVWine said:

You can bring on as much wine as you like without fear of incarceration.  You simply have to pay for the bottles over the free allowance.  And the luggage tags still say $15 and not $20 so the cost has been applied inconsistently.  Expect to pay $20 and if it turns out to be $15, just nod and smile.

say 🙂 ... that's one  "inconsistency" I like.

• Like 2