Cancellation

wblotner66

It depends on what the reason for cancelling might be.  And...are you past the official "full payment date"?  If it is medical then you will most likely need to file a claim through the AON insurance.  If not medical...not sure.  Either way, I *think* you should be reimbursed back to FCC...but it may take a while.

59 minutes ago, wblotner66 said:

If I need to cancel a cruise that was paid for with FCC what happens. I’m paid in full and have platinum insurance. TIA

It also depends on when your FCC expires; it may/may not be extended...

8 hours ago, jwattle said:

It also depends on when your FCC expires; it may/may not be extended...

If the fcc is close to expiration how can they expect to keep my money, the insurance says cancel for any reason. I’m not looking for money back just the potential to use with a year if I have to cancel.

13 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

It depends on what the reason for cancelling might be.  And...are you past the official "full payment date"?  If it is medical then you will most likely need to file a claim through the AON insurance.  If not medical...not sure.  Either way, I *think* you should be reimbursed back to FCC...but it may take a while.

You SHOULD get a refund in FCCs minus the insurance premium if you Cancel for Any Reason.  We just went through this and it took way longer than it should have.   They will tell you 2-4 weeks but we waited 3 months!!  Just got ours refunded today.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wblotner66 said:

If I need to cancel a cruise that was paid for with FCC what happens. I’m paid in full and have platinum insurance. TIA

You SHOULD get a refund in FCCs minus the insurance premium if you Cancel for Any Reason.  We just went through this and it took way longer than it should have.   They will tell you 2-4 weeks but we waited 3 months!!  Just got ours refunded today.

5 hours ago, suzyed said:

Thanks