What is your favorite Caribbean port?

Sigyn

We have only been on a few Caribbean cruises.  It is not a destination we seek.  I can hardly remember which port was which, so hardly an expert.  Much to my surprise, my favorite port has been CoCoCay.  It was just an enjoyable afternoon hanging out on the beach with food and drink.   Maybe it worked because it is designed to handle cruise ships and large numbers of people.  

• Like 1

I picked a cruise that goes to St. Thomas, where we will scuba dive. And St. Maarten, where I bought a resort for a day pass. And CocoCay, Royal Caribbean's private island, where we'll just hang out at the beach for the day, which will be perfectly fine for my teenager and I'll just drink a Pina colada and read a book. Thanks for everyone's input. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, njsmom said:

I picked a cruise that goes to St. Thomas, where we will scuba dive. And St. Maarten, where I bought a resort for a day pass. And CocoCay, Royal Caribbean's private island, where we'll just hang out at the beach for the day, which will be perfectly fine for my teenager and I'll just drink a Pina colada and read a book. Thanks for everyone's input. 

That's going to be a really nice cruise.  Enjoy yourselves!  🙂

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

That's going to be a really nice cruise.  Enjoy yourselves!  🙂

Thanks! I liked your Southern Caribbean suggestion, but it wasn't feasible for this cruise. And my husband loves to dive in Bonaire, so he'd be really bummed if we went there without him! 🙂