Deluxe Beverage Package

It will include Bailey's. They don't list all the different brands that it includes.  If a certain alcohol is more expensive that the alloted price per drink (which I think is $14 now)  they will charge the difference.  For example if you bought a drink that was $18 you would only pay the difference of $4.  Although I have never had to do that with any drink I've ever ordered.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, huntr104 said:

It will include Bailey's. They don't list all the different brands that it includes.  If a certain alcohol is more expensive that the alloted price per drink (which I think is $14 now)  they will charge the difference.  For example if you bought a drink that was $18 you would only pay the difference of $4.  Although I have never had to do that with any drink I've ever ordered.

Thank you! I guess I forgot about that part, where you just pay the difference 🙂 Buy 1 Get 1 half off today so I went ahead and purchased! I did call to ask if I find a lower price will they adjust and they said yes, I would just need to call them 🙂 

Can I assume that if the drink is over your allotment, the bartender will let you know before they make it?  I can see us just ordering something and not realizing it.  

Do you have to sign for the free drinks?  I assume the extra charge would need to be signed for.

However, I assume the higher price is usually for stuff that people know they are ordering and is more expensive like a nicer bourbon, etc.

Almost everything is covered by package including 12 year old scotch good cognac etc , where we sometimes go a little over is for better wines and wine list will show the price. Limit sometimes is different on different ships but I believe 15 on last cruise. So if I order a 17 dollar glass of wine I would pay 2.36 which you will sign for.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CruisingLover said:

Thank you! I guess I forgot about that part, where you just pay the difference 🙂 Buy 1 Get 1 half off today so I went ahead and purchased! I did call to ask if I find a lower price will they adjust and they said yes, I would just need to call them 🙂 

You can actually keep track of the sales and cancel and repurchase it right online.  No need to call them which would take up your time.  It's very easy to do.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, huntr104 said:

I was dinged for $1.28 for a Royal Zombie on Navigator using my voucher, and I had to sign for it. Received several drinks in the Cosmopolitan club during HH and no charge against the vouchers.  DL was closed to D &D+  during HH as pinnacles took over for the week,  Cosmopolitan Club was open to Diamonds only for HH.