Recent Prima Sailings Questions

Red-Sol

16 minutes ago, cheer25mom said:

Ok, so one more question, is there any chance they are actually going to swap out Donna Summer for Six? My Norwegian shows Six as the show option on my sailing. I fugue it’s an error, but here’s hoping. 

Six is likely to replace Noise Boys. When is your sailing? 

36 minutes ago, GALSews said:

There is no superscript for the laundry reward, i.e. no more details on the reward. If you are platinum or higher, you get one bag independent of length of cruise. So since both you and your hubby will be platinum or above, that makes 1+1 or 2, total. If you've heard something different, please let me know where. 

I am platinum so that's why the left-most 1 free bag is highlighted. (Image is from Latitudes Rewards (ncl.com)

image.png.a840cc57b054a92fc582352b3bfb66aa.png

You are posting incorrect information.  I am Diamond and while it is not published Latitudes members who are Platinum and above get one free bag of laundry per week.  On a 21 day cruise on the Gem I got 3 free bags of laundry.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, YVRteacher said:

You are posting incorrect information.  I am Diamond and while it is not published Latitudes members who are Platinum and above get one free bag of laundry per week.  On a 21 day cruise on the Gem I got 3 free bags of laundry.

Thanks for the correction. My longest cruise was 12 days, so I didn't hit the 14-day mark for another  bag.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 7:49 PM, Kierste said:

The fill a bag special is enough for us to get 3 people’s worth of laundry done halfway through an 11 day cruise no problem. You just have to roll the clothes tight and you can fit a lot in a bag. We are platinum now, so it’s even a better deal 🙂

Is it bad form to bring tape to reinforce the bag?   (jk)

On our 11 night Panama cruise I was able to get most everything except for long pants and swim suits in the bag and we are not small people.   I do love a game of tetris.  

On 2/25/2023 at 5:47 PM, Sugar Magnolia said:

26 days prior to sailing as Platinum+ or booked in suites/Haven....21 days for everyone else.

Just coming back to this post and that information is very helpful...Thank You!

7 hours ago, TPgal said:

On our 11 night Panama cruise I was able to get most everything except for long pants and swim suits in the bag and we are not small people.   I do love a game of tetris.  

I’ve read about people lining it with a plastic bag to increase its strength 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Htomlin41203 said:

I would love to see six!! Although we are cruising Apr 16 and it may be too soon.. any info on when the show might start? 

I was the one who originally mentioned it, but I definitely  don't know anything definitive. It just popped up on my MY NCL as entertainment for my sailing and I was asking about it. I checked last night and its gone again. it may have just been a glitch or might be actually coming. 

6 hours ago, uneamie said:

It does not look like SIX will be on Prima. It didnt mention Prima in that casting link! ugh! I hope they replace Noise  Boys with something. 

I agree. Not going to hold my breath, with NCL cutting cost and services everywhere they might pass out paddles for passengers to row the ship to save fuel (lol)

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Beer Belly said:

I agree. Not going to hold my breath, with NCL cutting cost and services everywhere they might pass out paddles for passengers to row the ship to save fuel (lol)

I’m sure they’ll charge for it too. They would just call it an excursion. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Beer Belly said:

Please do not give them ideas like that! 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2023 at 11:13 AM, TPgal said:

No, not bad form. Just fyi, we cruise a half dozen times a year and we fill laundry bags on every cruise without tearing. 

• Like 1

A couple more questions, sailing Prima March 28th, 5 night to Bermuda.

The way I understand Freestyle Dining, I received (1) specialty dinner when I booked. I did upgrade to the Free at Sea Plus package. I think I received (2) additional specialty dinners for a total of (3) FREE choices?

I have booked my dinner reservations, (4) specialty restaurants total. They all showed up in my cart as $0 at checkout. No money due at checkout, reservations are showing in my summary. 

Question.....am I going to get charged for one of these reservations once onboard. Seems like I should. 

I am in the Haven, so I have no problem cancelling one or even 2 of these reservations. 

Also, if you had to choose the (3) I have coming, which would you choose on the Prima? They all sound amazing!!

33 minutes ago, DebNosek said:

A couple more questions, sailing Prima March 28th, 5 night to Bermuda.

The way I understand Freestyle Dining, I received (1) specialty dinner when I booked. I did upgrade to the Free at Sea Plus package. I think I received (2) additional specialty dinners for a total of (3) FREE choices?

I have booked my dinner reservations, (4) specialty restaurants total. They all showed up in my cart as $0 at checkout. No money due at checkout, reservations are showing in my summary. 

Question.....am I going to get charged for one of these reservations once onboard. Seems like I should. 

I am in the Haven, so I have no problem cancelling one or even 2 of these reservations. 

Also, if you had to choose the (3) I have coming, which would you choose on the Prima? They all sound amazing!!

Palomar, Onda and Le Bistro!.....Join our Meet & Greet on the 29th at 11AM in The Improv at Sea! We also have a roll call going here on CC.

On 2/25/2023 at 5:47 PM, Sugar Magnolia said:

26 days prior to sailing as Platinum+ or booked in suites/Haven....21 days for everyone else.

When pre booking for the entertainment 26 days in advance, were you able to do it online or did you have to call NCL concierge?