Happy Hour prices

Hi-- Someone had posted the web address for the happy hour prices for Royal Caribbean, but I can't find it--it hurts my eyes to scroll through so many threads!!....do any of you know it? I have the address for the weekly specials-but I know the happy hour specials are different. thanks:)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

38195908.gif

denred04,

Do the Happy Hour prices matter--I thought, and the web-site says, that only NEW BOOKINGS are eligible. I stopped looking at HH because I am already booked for my first cruise--is there a "secret" way to get a reduction besides the other, PromoWave site? Maybe one of the multi-cruisers can answer? Thanks!

It's pretty much agreed that if you can find the same cruise and cabin category for a lower price, then you can ask for the difference. Lots of times RCCL gives it as a credit, sometimes as a refund.

That's why we all scour the sales!

It's pretty much agreed that if you can find the same cruise and cabin category for a lower price, then you can ask for the difference. Lots of times RCCL gives it as a credit, sometimes as a refund.

That's why we all scour the sales!

Not on happy hr prices they don't.

Hi Paul,

Could you educate me a bit on 3/4 rates??

Thanks.

Those are the rates for the 3rd and 4th passengers sharing the same cabin with passengers 1 and 2.

Rates include port charges, but not government fees and taxes.

OK, i've written down this link, but where the heck would i find this info otherwise??? I can't believe i've been on 5 cruises, and this is the first i'm learning of happy hour prices!! Educate me please!

Those are the rates for the 3rd and 4th passengers sharing the same cabin with passengers 1 and 2.

Rates include port charges, but not government fees and taxes.

:o

Ok, that was just 'blond' of me!

(No flames...I am a blond!)

Thanks for the letting me know what it meant.

with the early booking discount, over 55 discount, Diamond member discount on verandah, we are very happy with the rate we got. It is half of Celebrity's rate for the same cruise. Plus it is a member cruise so we are ready for presents every day & free excursions as I was told.

Well, that should make YOU, happy, MACOP!

Archived