Blue Chip club cruise question

FeelingCruisy

Pick out a few sailings, write down the prices and call the BCC phone number in your email and request their quotes on the same sailings

Historically, discounted BCC offers have different rates than Celebrity Cruise's website offering and there's no where online to see those rates.  Don't be surprised even with the 10% off if going through the BCC costs more

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 6:44 PM, FeelingCruisy said:

Recieved the 10% off cruise fair

+

Drinks, wifi and tips

All included offer

Does this mean we pay for the cruise only fare with a 10% off and we get the free drinks, wifi and tips package?   

We have received the same email several times during the past few months.  That is the way I read it because the other BCC email we get is for a free veranda cruise, but cruise only (no perks).  Your interpretation is the only way the offer would be comparable to the free cruise only offer.

BTW, even though the email shows up in our email box, it is addressed to our son who is too busy with other things to touch the offer.  It kills me.  My wife and I have our vacation time already allocated which includes two big cruises at the end of the year so we couldn't touch the BCC offer even if we wanted to.  I am saying all that to explain why we have not bothered calling BCC to confirm what the 10% offer means.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ORV said:

Can't say for sure, but I think you get the All Included pricing at 10% off. What makes you think otherwise?

Just the wording.  I'll give tried clicking it and I've to schedule a time for them to call back.  Can't do it now, not home till next week.

4 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Pick out a few sailings, write down the prices and call the BCC phone number in your email and request their quotes on the same sailings

Historically, discounted BCC offers have different rates than Celebrity Cruise's website offering and there's no where online to see those rates.  Don't be surprised even with the 10% off if going through the BCC costs more

Great idea.  Hopefully rhesale is still on next week.  Won't be home in a other 7 days

.thanks

The 10% off plus “free perks” is misleading. When I called to

book it they took the 10% off the cruise fare AFTER they quoted the price adding all the perks! It’s def not “included” as the offer leads you to

believe, 

• Thanks 1

We called Blue Chip to change cabins on a recent Sunday morning before noon on their main number and got through almost immediately to a human who was able to help us.  Maybe just very lucky but worth a try for those frustrated by the long waits.  Many may think they are closed on Sundays.

3 hours ago, JUST4JENNA said:

The 10% off plus “free perks” is misleading. When I called to

book it they took the 10% off the cruise fare AFTER they quoted the price adding all the perks! It’s def not “included” as the offer leads you to

believe, 

perhaps call back and you’ll get another rep?  I have seen the offer but it could just be that it’s the reps first time 

36 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

perhaps call back and you’ll get another rep?  I have seen the offer but it could just be that it’s the reps first time 

I did try and got the same answer with another rep. To say “10% off cruise with all included” thrn charge for the perks is definitely not what the offer leads you to believe. 😞

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Got it, I meant I HAVEN'T seen the offers wording.  IMO it's defiantly ambiguous but not as bad as I originally thought...They should add "fare" to the very end

Here it is.. I just don’t see how this can be perceived any other way then how I perceived it lol  10% off the cruise fare and perks included 93B7A0D9-D87D-4D17-BE14-80B46FF53CB2.thumb.png.13a268affba163f06284e0c66af138e0.png

8 minutes ago, JUST4JENNA said:

Here it is.. I just don’t see how this can be perceived any other way then how I perceived it lol  10% off the cruise fare and perks included 93B7A0D9-D87D-4D17-BE14-80B46FF53CB2.thumb.png.13a268affba163f06284e0c66af138e0.png

Thanks and that's more in line of what I originally thought.  Total BS although I HOPE it's just too new that most reps haven't seen it before and do not know how to book it

16 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Thanks and that's more in line of what I originally thought.  Total BS although I HOPE it's just too new that most reps haven't seen it before and do not know how to book it

It’s just so wrong to be that misleading. As I mentioned, I spoke with 2 diff reps who both confirmed the 10% comes off the cruise fare but if you want the “All included”  they quote you the much higher fare for the extras. Absolutely ridiculous 🙄

• Like 1