No exchanges anymore for mini bar to coffee?

teacherplus

@PacnGoNow you're correct. 4/16/23 cruise from SF carried on 1 bottle & swapped for wine. Carried the bottle off, unopened. Took Bart home so didn't check a bag

5/27/23 carrying on 1 or 2 bottles of my favorite wine for a total of 21 days (b2b). Plan to swap for 1 bottle but hoping for OBC for 2nd mini bar. Otherwise tossing it out. Not checking a bag for free liquor. Took it home once, gave it to my son, he still has it unopened YEARS later. No idea how long the stuff is good for -- didn't bother carrying home cans of soda but that's just as useless for us

15 minutes ago, Ombud said:

@PacnGoNow you're correct. 4/16/23 cruise from SF carried on 1 bottle & swapped for wine. Carried the bottle off, unopened. Took Bart home so didn't check a bag

5/27/23 carrying on 1 or 2 bottles of my favorite wine for a total of 21 days (b2b). Plan to swap for 1 bottle but hoping for OBC for 2nd mini bar. Otherwise tossing it out. Not checking a bag for free liquor. Took it home once, gave it to my son, he still has it unopened YEARS later. No idea how long the stuff is good for -- didn't bother carrying home cans of soda but that's just as useless for us

On our last cruise, I gave away the unopened cc mini bottle of wine to a lady who had a cabin down the hall from us. We got talking with her on the way back to our cabin, and I asked her if they drank wine. She said yes, so I asked her if she'd like our bottle. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sea Hag said:
19 minutes ago, Ombud said:

On our last cruise, I gave away the unopened cc mini bottle of wine to a lady who had a cabin down the hall from us. We got talking with her on the way back to our cabin, and I asked her if they drank wine. She said yes, so I asked her if she'd like our bottle. 

You had a mini bottle of wine?? Nice!! I'd swap for 2 mini bottles of sparkling wine to add to orange juice if they'd let me. My choices were just full bottles. If I can't trade 1 for OBC then I'll see if I can trade both for 375ml sparkling wine. Or just give it away to some one

30 minutes ago, Ombud said:

We've got unopened mini bottles of gin from years back & there all half empty from evaporation. 😄

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ombud said:

You had a mini bottle of wine?? Nice!! I'd swap for 2 mini bottles of sparkling wine to add to orange juice if they'd let me. My choices were just full bottles. If I can't trade 1 for OBC then I'll see if I can trade both for 375ml sparkling wine. Or just give it away to some one

No, I kinda went off topic on this. The bottle of wine we gave to the nice lady wasn't out of the mini bar; it was just the one that came with the cc cabin. Sorry for the confusion. We had the usual suspects in the mini bar.