Hours for Club Fusion on Ruby Princess

PaperSniper4

We have a cabin on deck 9 aft. I was looking at the deck plans to find a bar located near the Botticelli MDR. Club Fusion looks the closest, but I wonder if that bar is open early, like 1700/5PM? We have early reservations in the Botticelli around 1730. If anyone has a bar recommendation/suggestion  please let me hear it.😎

Doug

Think of Club Fusion as a venue that also happens to have a bar, if it's being used for an event. Explorer's is same deck nearby; a popular watering hole. Likewise Crooners, quite popular. Skywalkers is our favorite, but at that hour is often used for Platinium, Suite, Elite Happy Hour. 

Edited by mtnesterz

I have a different bar recommendation:  take the aft elevators up to deck 16 (Sun Deck) and as you get off the elevators behind you will be Sabatinis (specialty restaurant) on the port side and the Adagio Bar on the starboard side.  Adagio's is a small wonderful bar which most passengers never discover.  There is a wall of windows, the seating is comfy and spread out, and it is quiet.  When you are ready to dine, take the aft elevators down to deck 6 and the Botticelli Dining Room will be right behind you as you exit the elevator.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm familiar with most of those bars, but the suggestion for Adagio's never occurred to me. I think we will try that first, but the others will certainly be on our list for other nights.

I figured as much on Fusion. Seems like the last time we sailed on Princess, which was right before the "shut down", that club was empty unless after dinner usually.

Doug

Edited by PaperSniper4

Club Fusion is a venue that has activities. When there are events the bar is open. That bar isn't normally used for pre-dinner drinks. Suggest Adagio, or one of the mid ship locations such as the Wheelhouse, Crooners, Vines. Club Fusion may be used at that time for the P/E/Suite hour. Another location is Skywalker's if it isn't being used for the cocktail hour.

23 hours ago, capriccio said:

take the aft elevators up to deck 16 (Sun Deck) and as you get off the elevators behind you will be Sabatinis (specialty restaurant) on the port side and the Adagio Bar on the starboard side.  Adagio's is a small wonderful bar which most passengers never discover.

100% agree!!