Muts and Marvel movies

antsp

Pre covid the MUTS offerings were usually recent DVD releases, with the occasional concert or football game.   From the many cruises we've been on my observation is that action type movies tend to draw a bigger crowd than films from another genre.

Possibly dialogue volume is also a factor in movie selection, as movies with a lot of soft dialogue are hard to hear out on deck, and action movies tend to be LOUD.

I hope we see recent movies in our upcoming cruise.

12 hours ago, MissP22 said:

It would be nice to be able to cruise having newer movies to select from. Even the Marvel movies are still better than the reruns I've been seeing lately.

I can watch those old flicks at home anytime. 

The newest movies on MUTS will be ones that just came out publicly on DVD or are about to.

7 hours ago, Times Prince said:

From the many cruises we've been on my observation is that action type movies tend to draw a bigger crowd than films from another genre.

I 100% agree. In the end, Princess will play movies that draw the crowd! It's also more than just what movies draw people in, but a lot of the evening entertainment is centred around older music, so it's a good balance to play high-energy blockbuster movies like Marvel to cater to the other side of the crowd. 🙂

• Like 1