TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

9 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

We have a lot of great restaurants in Dallas, but we’re not really a pizza town. But if there’s anything you could call “Dallas style” pizza, it’s Campisis Egyptian. IYKYK. It’s pure nostalgia for me, and we decided to treat ourselves, order in, and have a little fattening kinda night to kick off vacay. (not pictured, Uncle Joe’s garlic toast) 

My next pizza will be onboard Glory! 

46746C00-FEA9-4352-8ECF-D22CEAB2CCA4.thumb.jpeg.29a46c725febbdec49d9498c4a989e75.jpeg

00B35A67-D2D7-4D58-BA70-59ED849939C5.thumb.jpeg.2a0680b591d75bdce39d1feeb381e2f5.jpeg

I USED to think that Campisi’s was IT, until I ate at the new Andrew’s American Pizza Kitchen at the NWC of Preston & Plano Parkway.   Now I’m not that certain.   They have 5 different styles - tavern, Dallas, New York, Detroit and Chicago.   I had the Detroit style, and it blew me away.  They have great beer selections as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I USED to think that Campisi’s was IT, until I ate at the new Andrew’s American Pizza Kitchen at the NWC of Preston & Plano Parkway.   Now I’m not that certain.   They have 5 different styles - tavern, Dallas, New York, Detroit and Chicago.   I had the Detroit style, and it blew me away.  They have great beer selections as well. 

I gotta try that place! I used to go there all the time when it was Luna De Noche (missing that avocado soup and pollo pipian), so I was excited to see something new go in. Thanks for the rec!