Deck 10 on Voyager of the seas

Can't help with OS but have stayed in 1624 on Voyager and a couple different GS on Adventure on deck 10 and have never had an issue with noise.  I'm sure it's a YMMV, and others in the same cabins will say they couldn't sleep at all.

• Like 1

Was just on Voyager on deck 10 GS. When I was out on the balcony late at night I heard them using a hose on the deck above a couple of nights, but with the balcony door shut it was not heard in the cabin. One time the entire week we heard noise inside the cabin, something dragged across the floor above. Noise from above when in a deck 10 suite in any of the Voyager or Freedom class ships has never been a problem for us, rarely do you hear anything.  

Edited to add: even during the day, noise from above is not an issue with the balcony door closed. 

Edited by SG65CB

We were in an Owner's Suite on the Voyager in August.  [1308] We did not have any issues with noise in our cabin.  It was a great cabin, and we were lucky to get it. We won a Royal Up bid from a JS to get it.  I should mention that our cruise was less than 50% full and there were lots of upgrades on that cruise.  

I told DH to enjoy it we would not be able to afford this again. 😁