Voyager question

We have sailed often on Royal.  We recently moved up to booking the junior suites (honestly, because of the double cruise point sale a couple of years ago...got 4 points per night). We really liked the extra space, so we booked one on an 8 night cruise for July next year on Harmony.  That cruise turned into a family cruise...son's family booked an Aqua Suite and daughter's family booked a balcony.  Since we suddenly lost out on our "getting away from everyone" time, we just booked a short 5 day cruise on Voyager for March, but are testing a Grand Suite.

All that to say, I know Voyager is (now) a smaller ship compared to Harmony and the new ones...for example it doesn't have Coastal Kitchen.  What things from the "perk list" should we expect to enjoy on this ship?  Just curious, and the spousal unit is already asking.

The biggest plus (for me) is we make Diamond after the July cruise.  We are not heavy drinkers, so I am looking forward to the few free drinks.  It's the little things that get my attention 😂

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I have that...but it wasn't the question.  Not every ship has everything available...anyone with a brain can figure that out.  I was asking, from the items listed in the link you posted, what items should we expect on Voyager of the Seas?  I'm hoping someone who has sailed this class of ship in a Grand Suite can shed some light.

6 hours ago, TXPawPaw said:

I have that...but it wasn't the question.  Not every ship has everything available...anyone with a brain can figure that out.  I was asking, from the items listed in the link you posted, what items should we expect on Voyager of the Seas?  I'm hoping someone who has sailed this class of ship in a Grand Suite can shed some light.

You come here looking for help and then you present that attitude? Good luck getting any answers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Voyager does have a suite lounge and does have a seating block roped off in the ice show (until 15 minutes before the show).  There was some lounger seating above the pool area in full sun.  Probably had breakfast available in Chops.