Bathrobes

Carol28

Bathrobes are in your cabin. We had them in both our A4 Concierge Veranda (Riviera, 12/2021) and our B2 Veranda (Sirena, 11/2022). They take up a lot of space and we don't use them. So, we squirrel them away somewhere we aren't using for storage. (You can't keep them.)

41 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

I looked online at the amenities for the suites and I did not see bathrobes listed.  Could someone please tell me.

All cabins  get bathrobes  even insides

53 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Bathrobes are in your cabin. We had them in both our A4 Concierge Veranda (Riviera, 12/2021) and our B2 Veranda (Sirena, 11/2022). They take up a lot of space and we don't use them. So, we squirrel them away somewhere we aren't using for storage. (You can't keep them.)

Why dont you give them to your room steward instead of shoving them away?

5 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

Why don't you give them to your room steward instead of shoving them away?

They come with the room and I might want it some evening on the veranda depending upon the weather. Or if my neighbors go out on theirs and I have to put it on to put some clothes on. I'm mainly on the veranda from about 2100-2200 before going to bed or 2230-2330 if I saw the comic. When it is dark. And I shut the curtains or have the room lights off, so I'm just enjoying the waves and the stars in peace sipping alcohol.

• Like 3

We put the robes on the hooks on the bathroom side of the bathroom door. To create extra space in the closet for a longer cruise, we swap out some of the provided hangers and use thin drycleaner hangers that we bring with us (the unused hangers can go with your room steward or hang out in our empty suitcase under the bed). Our most recent cruise was 10 days in warm weather on Nautica and no need to swap out hangers, we had plenty of space.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MEFIowa said:

They come with the room and I might want it some evening on the veranda depending upon the weather. Or if my neighbors go out on theirs and I have to put it on to put some clothes on. I'm mainly on the veranda from about 2100-2200 before going to bed or 2230-2330 if I saw the comic. When it is dark. And I shut the curtains or have the room lights off, so I'm just enjoying the waves and the stars in peace sipping 

I hang mine on the hooks put outside the bathroom on the Riveara .After the first 10 days I  gave it to the room stewards and got a clean one for the next 10 days

24 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

I hang mine on the hooks put outside the bathroom on the Riveara .After the first 10 days I  gave it to the room stewards and got a clean one for the next 10 days

Room steward should be changing out robes regularly without being asked to do so.

3 hours ago, Carol28 said:

I looked online at the amenities for the suites and I did not see bathrobes listed.  Could someone please tell me.

Bathrobes are provided in all stateroom classes. And passengers are notified quite politely that these robes will be collected the evening prior to disembarkation 😉 

• Like 2

Wow!  That's interesting.  Too bad. I use the bathrobe all the time, but my husband only uses it the last night to put our luggage in the hallway. None of the other cruise lines collect the bathrobes.

32 minutes ago, JDincalif said:

Bathrobes are provided in all stateroom classes. And passengers are notified quite politely that these robes will be collected the evening prior to disembarkation 😉 

That's right but when I saw it gone I asked for another one and it was there when we got back from dinner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1