Shuffleboard Anyone?

Rtowncruiser

I know Royal Caribbean (Navigator OTS) has one shuffleboard court on deck, but do any of the Celebrity ships have any secreted away?

I wish the Solstice had a court instead of the bocce ball or unused grassy areas. What about other cruise lines?

1 hour ago, sunandsnow said:

Boccee is not available anymore on the Silhouette. There were two ping pong tables and a foosball table on the ship. 

What was available on the lawn? Croquet? Putting?
We always play boccee when we are on a S class ship.  We sometimes have to find someone to get the balls  put out, but never unable to play.

Makes no sense that there are not shuffleboard grids on the deck on the Edge class ships. We've observed several places where it would be unobtrusive and offer a standalone small group activity in addition to the ping-pong tables.  The cost to add would be the time of the person who's already on the ship to paint the grid, and the small amount of equipment needed. It's a no-brainer.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, In Toronto said:

That is something that I wondered about.  Where do you go to get the balls for bocce?  We will probably not get off the ship in a few of the ports and might like to pay a game.

We stopped an assistant bar manager who was at the Sunset bar and he went and got them.