Price of 3 day dining package

4 hours ago, kruzgal said:

How are the gratuities usually charged and how much are they? I think the gratuities might be included in the UK price but it isn’t mentioned at all in the cruise planner. 

in the planner usually all

items except excursions and Voom packages have 18% added to them - you can confirm by putting the item in your cart and the price break down should show that just before checkout. 

• Like 1

We're booked for Icon on March 9th, 2024. Here is a screenshot of the current prices for Unlimited and 3 Night packages. A couple of weeks ago, they were briefly 50% off. Now back to 40% off. Soon, the base price will probably jump by 10%. I'm still debating.

We don't mind the main dining room. Plus, I don't see 150 Central Park is a specialty dining option on the Icon. We ate there on Wonder and really liked it. If they add 150 Central Park to Icon, that might convince me to buy the 3 night package.

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 8.54.47 AM.png

Edited by mramella

7 hours ago, mramella said:

We're booked for Icon on March 9th, 2024. Here is a screenshot of the current prices for Unlimited and 3 Night packages. A couple of weeks ago, they were briefly 50% off. Now back to 40% off. Soon, the base price will probably jump by 10%. I'm still debating.

We don't mind the main dining room. Plus, I don't see 150 Central Park is a specialty dining option on the Icon. We ate there on Wonder and really liked it. If they add 150 Central Park to Icon, that might convince me to buy the 3 night package.

Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 8.54.47 AM.png

Highest price I have ever seen for the 3 night, add the 18% and WOW. 

• Like 2

On 3/18/2023 at 5:47 PM, Engineroom Snipe said:

Easily could have been read that way. I might need to be a little clearer in the presentation. I tend to think that most people would want to maximize the savings by using them toward more expensive dinners.

If you really want value, research the cost of lunches at Chops or Jaime's.  On our upcoming Anthem cruise we will enjoy 2 lunches at Chops for 20 pp including gratuity and 1 lunch at Jaime's for 17.50 pp including gratuity.  Three lunches with tips for two for 115 bucks.

On 3/24/2023 at 3:12 PM, Choozin Croozin said:

Well these are hardly worth it either. The Hibachi is $45.99 and $49.99. The 3 night pkg comes to $44.44 and then you have to pay $15 on top of it. Ha.. 

I just noticed that... hmmm.  Cruising this summer with family who love sushi, so I was looking at this package for them... but if we pick Izumi Hibachi, we have to buy the dining package PLUS pay an extra $15pp for Izumi?   Wondering if this is a capacity issue (less people can be seated in Izumi), or if the food is really costing that much more (dining package cost + $15).  Either way, that's the deal breaker for us buying the package for that cruise. 

Edited by Toddcan