Fuzzy Math on Princess Website

startedwithamouse

6 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I got a postcard that for some cruises for Elite you can have premier to plus price.  Are you elite?  Perhaps that’s why you see the same price  

3 minutes ago, SharkieRools said:

The package descriptions are the same too

at the Premier price of $80 pp per day - looks like 'Plus' at $60 is not an option?

I looked at several last week that showed the same price for Premier and Plus - so I asked my TA to verify and she came back and said yes, Premier was available for the same price.  I didn't book any of them and will have to settle for just two specialty deserts a day on our next cruise.

1 minute ago, bjkTX said:

I looked at several last week that showed the same price for Premier and Plus - so I asked my TA to verify and she came back and said yes, Premier was available for the same price.  I didn't book any of them and will have to settle for just two specialty deserts a day on our next cruise.

Notwithstanding the descriptions being the same, if you do the math the cost is $80 per day.  Either Pincess is only selling Premier (not Plus) on this sailing at this time or it's a IT glitch (I know, utterly shocking) that Premier is showing where Plus should be.