Guinness on Joy?

mikebisch

8 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

I sailed Joy last summer and there was definitely Guinness in the District Brew House, as others have said.

Hope an Irish car bomb is covered under the drink package...I am almost 44 years old had my first one last friday lol....was like drinking chocolate milk

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

Hope an Irish car bomb is covered under the drink package...I am almost 44 years old had my first one last friday lol....was like drinking chocolate milk

I've never heard of that one, but I've found that most everything is covered under the fas drink package, except for higher end wines and liquors.

You're covered up to $15 and then you pay the difference. I've never had to pay more for anything I've ordered on my last 3 NCL sailings.

3 hours ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

We were amazed that O’Sheehan’s offers NO Irish beers, even on St. Paddy’s day!!! (Nor do they have any Irish pub food.) 

O'Sheehan's menu changed this year.. its now the same as The Local. (they removed the irish favorites menu).

Guinness was available on the Pearl at O'Sheehan's in February, but not on the menu. You had to ask 

6 hours ago, wolft927 said:

The one time I had one of those left me sitting for much longer than I wanted to before I sobered up, and usually handle alcohol pretty well.

9 hours ago, scar4711 said:

O'Sheehan's menu changed this year.. its now the same as The Local. (they removed the irish favorites menu).

Guinness was available on the Pearl at O'Sheehan's in February, but not on the menu. You had to ask 

Really?  Lucky you!  I was on Pearl in Aug. 2022 and there was none.  I was also on Getaway this past Feb. 2023 and there was no Guinness despite all the Guinness and Murphy's art in O'Sheean's.

30 minutes ago, mikebisch said:

What is a car bomb?

Shot of Bailey's and Irish Whiskey dropped in half a Guiness...then shot gunned. Or a variation thereof.  

Edited by PTC DAWG