Transfers Miami to Ft Lauderdale Airport???

Mountainduo

We will be disembarking in Miami, and need to get to the Ft Lauderdale airport for a 12:50 flight.

Does Royal Caribbean have transfers?  Also, do they have luggage direct service to the airline in Ft. Lauderdale?

Thanks!! 

4 hours ago, hancock said:

Try www.ridesas.com.  Have used it many times and is quite reasonable.

Thanks, hancock, I'll have a look at that.  Your answer seems to imply that you don't think Royal Caribbean arranges transfer buses for their passengers, or transfers luggage from ship to airline.

2 minutes ago, Mountainduo said:

Thanks, hancock, I'll have a look at that.  Your answer seems to imply that you don't think Royal Caribbean arranges transfer buses for their passengers, or transfers luggage from ship to airline.

Just read some reviews on SAS shuttles. Suggest you google them and decide if they are suitable.

I personally would spend the extra and get an uber.

9 minutes ago, Mountainduo said:

They do have transfers dnd they did have luggage valet for certain airlines, not sure if it has resumed post shutdown though. 

Transfers are appx. $40pp

Edited by Ourusualbeach

4 hours ago, Mountainduo said:

We will be disembarking in Miami, and need to get to the Ft Lauderdale airport for a 12:50 flight.

Does Royal Caribbean have transfers?  Also, do they have luggage direct service to the airline in Ft. Lauderdale?

Thanks!! 

Yes RCI does offer transfers ($). No luggage direct service (Luggage Valet) since covid. If you use a shared shuttle you will be waiting for others. You can book a private shuttle (not sure how many of your there are). Of course you can Uber or taxi....check pricing.

When we've booked private have used South Florida Shuttles as another trip we weren't happy with ridesas. We had booked it privately for the 5 of us and the driver argued that he wanted to wait for a solo cruiser....NO absolutely NOT  was my reply !!!