Princess Plus for a very short cruise .

hammo

Thinking of a little 2 night cruise Melbourne to Sydney rather than flying , and can see that through a couple of agents I am offered a Princess Plus deal which includes a beverage package etc . I had assumed Princess wouldnt offer this for a 2 nighter - but seems I can book this at the elevated price which would be fine by us . Has anyone had this deal or similar before and the Plus Deal as offered with the beverages ? This is through Australian agents . We are Platinum with Princess and have had the Plus package on a 6 nighter in January and that was excellent , just surprised that it might be available on this 2 nighter as many cruise lines do not offer a package for such a short cruise . ?. Hope its right and beats flying . 

Do it! Back in the day, you could add the beverage package to any cruise, even an one nighter (Ive heard that is no longer the case). If it's available, I'd take it. Nice to have the gratuity and drinks included ahead of time. 

Thanks for the reply Jennybenny - agree to that , just not sure if Princess have changed their policy here in Australia - previously they have never offered the beverage package  deal on a cruise less than 7 nights in Australia , and whilst we were able to take that offer on a 6 nighter recently via the Princess Plus , I was thinking a 2 nighter was unlikely even though the agents were seemingly offering it . Cheers .

We have booked a two night cruise from Adelaide to Melbourne in November and we had the choice of either the Plus Package or the Premier Package. We've chosen the Premier as the cost to splurge for two nights is reasonably low. The Premier inclusions are all listed in our booking confirmation. 😊

Edited by Kellyansapansa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Clarification please...Did you get the Plus cruise fare option or is this an add-on Plus beverage package?  Princess really dropped the ball with this confusing use of terminology using "Plus"!

We bought the Premier Package which includes the cruise fare, beverage package, unlimited photos, fitness classes, premium desserts, etc, etc. Yes, it is very confusing. 😊

Yes we were thinking to buy the Plus Fare with those benefits but I also see you can purchase the add on after you buy a fare and even when on board ?  So it seems the Plus or Premium will be honored on a 2 night sail then . The premium also adds 2 Specialty Restaurant reservations - with the other addons it seems better than the plus , although the deserts look ordinary and Ive never been enticed to participate in a fitness class lol .

• Like 1