Anyone else's luggage tags coming out as 2 pages?

PTC DAWG

When prompted to download them from the E Docs page, I get 2 pages..one with printed ship and room info etc...the other with the "Green" tag which I believe is for the Joy and the NCl Logo...with a few lines for our personal info..

I can piece them together if need be...but it's strange.  I've tried to print as a PDF to see if that helped, still the same two pages...I've never ran into this before. 

Update, apparently it's my MacBook..worked fine on my Wife's work computer...

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 2

Ours did the same on my work computer, not a MacBook. Wife was able to save as a PDF on her work computer and print them that way, I couldn’t even do that on my work computer. It’s a weird thing, not sure what happening. Yet another NCL website glitch. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cruisinpips said:

Ours did the same on my work computer, not a MacBook. Wife was able to save as a PDF on her work computer and print them that way, I couldn’t even do that on my work computer. It’s a weird thing, not sure what happening. Yet another NCL website glitch. 

We shall overcome.  🙂

• Haha 1

Safari was doing that for a while on my Mac, last fall. I used Firefox instead, and that worked. 

For my most recent round of luggage tags—I printed a few last week—Safari was back to working fine again. Make sure you're up to date on your updates (though it could be NCL's site too).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another trick if you're on a Mac: when you go to print, save a PDF instead.

The Mac's Preview app allows you to mark up PDFs, and I use that feature to add our name, address, and phone number to the spaces for those on the tag.

For me, that's way easier than writing that info in with a pen once it's printed. Not to mention more legible—my penmanship, which was always bad, has not improved in this digital age.

I have to decrease the % cover down till what I want finishes on the page.   Where you find how to that depends on the instructions within the print method you are using.

Using the "Print" "button on the eDocs I have to use a Custom Scale to 54% to get it to print on to 1 page of foolscap..